Hiatus X Hiatus Returns aka Hunter X Hunter

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do we think there's any way both of these guys make it out of this fight alive :lupe:?

Not sure I'm ready for either one of them to go just yet...

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
This my first manga I ever read, because I love HxH anime so much , I just had to continue. I wish we could get this fight animated it is truly the most epic fight in manga/anime I've seen. We got two bad ass characters with history going at it, and we get a complex thought provoking fight, with surprises, and just plain brutality of massacring hundreds and swinging heads around like yo yo's

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I don't even know why I'm in this thread. Dodging spoilers like landmines. :noah:
I just need this shyt animated ASAP. Stop fukking around Madhouse. Do it. :noah:

This my first manga I ever read, because I love HxH anime so much , I just had to continue. I wish we could get this fight animated it is truly the most epic fight in manga/anime I've seen. We got two bad ass characters with history going at it, and we get a complex thought provoking fight, with surprises, and just plain brutality of massacring hundreds and swinging heads around like yo yo's
Manga alone can't do fight scenes this excellent justice breh. Like the Chimera Ant Arc palace invasion, reading that just is nowhere near the same as watching it happen. It just proves how good this HxH is that nikkas like me who don't fukk w/ manga really have no choice but to read that shyt

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm not sure if he is hurt he has texture surprise and which chrollo don't know about
Waits for him to get close and takes his heart
Let alone he sows his own shyt back on too

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That's why i said texture surprise and strings that can sow he plotting so chrollo get close and then take his head off or
Heart out
I really don't like the way Chrollo is fighting either. Reminds me of Diedera from Naruto with those stupid bombs but now that I think about it I guess he's always fought this way with that damn book and all of those rules.
tumblr_mc895yy6NB1ru9rero1_500.gif

The fight with the Zoldycks was so damn dope though. he was getting that work.
tumblr_n3susfz71L1tuzodbo4_250.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Any word on if they will continue the anime series?

Too soon not that far in manga for this arc
USA just barely showing the dub on toonami which should help its popularity even more too the casual

All we can do is hope and pray he don't take a hiatus or if he does keep em real short and continue this and finish this cuz the way we just jumped to a diff part of this arc got me thinking he ain't fukking around and wants to finish this and not drag out with too much detail to avoid another long hiatus

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Too soon not that far in manga for this arc
USA just barely showing the dub on toonami which should help its popularity even more too the casual

All we can do is hope and pray he don't take a hiatus or if he does keep em real short and continue this and finish this cuz the way we just jumped to a diff part of this arc got me thinking he ain't fukking around and wants to finish this and not drag out with too much detail to avoid another long hiatus
Those first few return chapters were punishing to read. All of that political talk and bullshyt was so unnecessary. This fight saved it for me b/c I was ready to put it down for a while or at least until they actually got to The Dark Continent.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
One Shot Hisoka Origin Story - Manga Stream

Ishida Sui (Tokyo Ghoul) made a background story for Hisoka and its solid. Supposedly non canon but I have a hard time believing Togashi didn't have some input there

Random background story usually = major death flag but Togashi has never killed a fan favorite character off so I kinda doubt it'll happen with Hisoka. We'll see

Last edited: