Hiatus X Hiatus Returns aka Hunter X Hunter

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Low key I need to go back and restart this arc. In all honesty I barely remember where it left off and I was reading thru the giant wall of text in this chapter like :wtf: .

Seriously, I there have been arcs of Bleach with less text than this. :heh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Brief Spoilers for chapter 351 -

Chrollo vs. Hisoka :wtf: :damn:

201604211517364eb.jpg

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Chapter is out. :wow:

Hunter x Hunter 351 - Manga Stream

The fight we been waiting years for. Only one of them leaves alive...who yall got?

It's a tough call but I think, if somebody is going to die it'll probably be Chrollo. I can't see Hisoka being killed off without getting his rematch against Gon. But still...if Chrollo dies then somebody else will have to take over the Phantom Troupe. I honestly don't know who it'd be. :patrice:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Chapter is out. :wow:

Hunter x Hunter 351 - Manga Stream

The fight we been waiting years for. Only one of them leaves alive...who yall got?

It's a tough call but I think, if somebody is going to die it'll probably be Chrollo. I can't see Hisoka being killed off without getting his rematch against Gon. But still...if Chrollo dies then somebody else will have to take over the Phantom Troupe. I honestly don't know who it'd be. :patrice:

Honestly I could see both of them dying, Hunter X gives no f's :stopit:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Honestly I could see both of them dying, Hunter X gives no f's :stopit:

True, Togashi doesn't give a single fukk about killing off characters.

My theory: Hisoka ends up winning and killing Chrollo. Then, while the Phantom Troupe is trying to decide who takes his spot, Gyro shows up and declares that he's in charge from now on. :demonic: