• Total voters

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
i remember those days:mjcry:

My folks got broadband @ the end of 2000 and i was :blessed:
That's the thing tho, those days you're remembering weren't really that great. As good as it was to download some custom map, only the upper middle class brehs with early access to high speed internet was doing that.

Then you have all the random ass drm that would install with every game, dealing with any bullshyt ass driver issues that might be fukking something up after you patched it. Not to mention that I literally relied on my mom to get me anything tech related during that era considering that I was a child, shyt was trash.

Being a gamer as an adult in this era is GOAT imo, I don't understand how anyone could feel differently.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
if xbox live was free today so would psn and nintendo's service
I don't have an issue with paying for online. Psn became a much better experience when they started charging for it. PC is free and full of hackers, psn was garbage when it was free, Nintendo has no business charging for their online service.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the thing tho, those days you're remembering weren't really that great. As good as it was to download some custom map, only the upper middle class brehs with early access to high speed internet was doing that.

Then you have all the random ass drm that would install with every game, dealing with any bullshyt ass driver issues that might be fukking something up after you patched it. Not to mention that I literally relied on my mom to get me anything tech related during that era considering that I was a child, shyt was trash.

Being a gamer as an adult in this era is GOAT imo, I don't understand how anyone could feel differently.
your using your flawed opinion to describe my personal experience of the golden era:beli:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
your using your flawed opinion to describe my personal experience of the golden era:beli:
You're personal opinion that quake and counterstrike are the greatest games ever made isn't relevant to this bullshyt argument that it's all Microsofts fault.

:stopitslime:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The dreamcast and PS2 all had "dlc"

From cosmetics to maps.

Sooo yeah.

PS2 had a network adapter

The dreamcast also

And expansion packs were just physical dlc, it just usually came with a bit more content.

Loot boxes and micro transaction's are here mostly because of mobile gaming and the money it makes.

Xbl, among other things are things that progressed the industry by years.

If it's one thing Xbox has do it's pushed for progress with gaming.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're personal opinion that quake and counterstrike are the greatest games ever made isn't relevant to this bullshyt argument that it's all Microsofts fault.

:stopitslime:
did i say this:beli: your just making up stuff for you misguided opinion

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Ruin....

DLC and paying for online multiplayer is directly their fault. fukk Em :camby:
Without paying for the servers we would have shytty psn ps3 like quality. I’ll pay for a services before I have it for free and it can be hacked where the service is down for 2 months.

psn showed that free service was shytty

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Without paying for the servers we would have shytty psn ps3 like quality. I’ll pay for a services before I have it for free and it can be hacked where the service is down for 2 months.

psn showed that free service was shytty
Facts, these supposedly 6 fig 6 cert coli nikkas sounding kinda broke right now.

I got 2 years worth of ps plus for the cost of a tank of gas, this shyt is not a real issue.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
they moved it 1 step forward, 10 steps back.

Yes, I agree with this. They made some great things common place:
  • Online Gaming
  • OS Updates
  • Voice Chat
  • Hard Drive
XBOX and XBOX 360 definitely enhanced gaming, the One and Series consoles have just been coasting and shytting on the reputation the first two consoles built.