• No

Votes: 30 73.2%

• Total voters

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka you're just old, those fond memories of gaming from child hood are just that child hood, all those games are trash nes was 90 percent trash, and so was genesis and ps1, and the majority of ps2, half the ps3 library is barely playable right now, games that last the test of time are few and far between

shyt is only getting better and will continue to get better
Unreal tournament 99 shyts on alot of shyt today

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is that Microsoft's fault? They didn't create the concept of dlc, they just introduced the idea to console gaming, which wasn't a bad thing until EA and Activision started taking advantage.

You couldn't do that shyt on a console before Xbox was ever a thing anyway, and I'm sure there's some custom mods on PC you can download if that's what you really wanna do.

Are you mad that consoles aren't as customizable as PCs?
The option for custom maps has pretty much disappeared due to the dlc business model no its not all micrsofts fault but they did start it

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Ruined. The western focus ruined console gaming. And that started with the first Xbox.
How did Microsoft start all the western influence when they've never even had any games?

:stopitslime:

Gotta have games for those games to influence the rest of the gaming industry. If anything GTA series and the rise of sandbox style games led to the western influence in the industry.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sega had the idea and started it but Microsoft mastered it. In regards to online. I use to game on Seganet all the time with the keyboard..

Are you going to add to the discussion or spit bullshyt like this
The only thing microsoft did right was making it broadband only.. they really didnt master nothing @ first with the original xbox. It was p2p gaming with host advantage

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The option for custom maps has pretty much disappeared due to the dlc business model no its not all micrsofts fault but they did start it
No they didn't start it, paid expansions have existed on PC long before xbox.

This was always gonna be the outcome once developers had the ability to add content to their games after release on consoles. shyt sounds like you're blaming Microsoft for capitalism or something.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
How did Microsoft start all the western influence when they've never even had any games?

:stopitslime:

Gotta have games for those games to influence the rest of the gaming industry. If anything GTA series and the rise of sandbox style games led to the western influence in the industry.
Well, they helped pave the way with the original Xbox.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No they didn't start it, paid expansions have existed on PC long before xbox.

This was always gonna be the outcome once developers had the ability to add content to their games after release on consoles. shyt sounds like you're blaming Microsoft for capitalism or something.
Paid expansion on pc back in the day were actually worth the money. Dont compare those to 20$ character skins in warzone

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Did you play quake or unreal tournament, half life, counter strike with thier endless amount of maps and mods and then look at gaming today and wonder where did this go?
I played quake unreal and half life. Never fukked with counter strike.

I remember all that shyt being much more of a hassle dealing with the dial up internet I had.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I played quake unreal and half life. Never fukked with counter strike.

I remember all that shyt being much more of a hassle dealing with the dial up internet I had.
i remember those days:mjcry:

My folks got broadband @ the end of 2000 and i was :blessed:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Paid expansion on pc back in the day were actually worth the money. Dont compare those to 20$ character skins in warzone
Once again you bring up some shyt that had nothing to do with Microsoft.

Do you really think these companies wouldn't have become more greedy with content as the gaming industry became mainstream if Microsoft never got involved? Like the mere existence of Xbox is the reason 2k charges for sneakers in their games?

Do you really believe that?

If anything is to blame for the way dlc is handled, it's the rise of mobile gaming, not Xbox live.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once again you bring up some shyt that had nothing to do with Microsoft.

Do you really think these companies wouldn't have become more greedy with content as the gaming industry became mainstream if Microsoft never got involved? Like the mere existence of Xbox is the reason 2k charges for sneakers in their games?

Do you really believe that?

If anything is to blame for the way dlc is handled, it's the rise of mobile gaming, not Xbox live.
if xbox live was free today so would psn and nintendo's service