Hi haterz, Morey has done it again: Marcus Morris is a star in the making

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
What's your point? Anyone in our starting 5 could make the allstar game. Show me another team in the west that can say that.

and yet atlanta fans got their own thread
nba-baron_davis-upset_20120321_1854256752.png

has steph ever been to an all-star game ?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Bogut, clay, and Lee ain't making no all star game unless someone already in the game gets injured
What centers in the West are you sure will have a better season than Bogut besides Dwight? If Duncan isn't washed up it could be him but I wouldn't be shocked if Bogut had a better season than Marc Gasol. I don't think people remember what a healthy Bogut looks like. As far as Klay not making it I'm not sure how you can say that, he has a contract coming up and a green light to shoot all he wants. You put those 2 things together along with a winning record and you have the makings of an allstar. Lee already made the ASG last year and he's in better shape now than he was then.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What centers in the West are you sure will have a better season than Bogut besides Dwight? If Duncan isn't washed up it could be him but I wouldn't be shocked if Bogut had a better season than Marc Gasol. I don't think people remember what a healthy Bogut looks like. As far as Klay not making it I'm not sure how you can say that, he has a contract coming up and a green light to shoot all he wants. You put those 2 things together along with a winning record and you have the makings of an allstar. Lee already made the ASG last year and he's in better shape now than he was then.
Klay didn't have a green light last season? He ain't getting the nod over Kobe, Harden,
It's going be the same starting 5 from last year in the west most likely.

If Westbrook comes back rusty, then I can see steph getting in.

Houston is China's teams. Howard and harden are locks. Duncan will get in off of respect from the nba. If Anthony Davis continues to progress off last season I can we him gettin in.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Oh you're right, my bad.

I forgot that EVERY single team in NBA history who made it to the second round for the first time in a while, the very next year didn't do shyt. My bad. :rudy:

you're basing their success this year, off of what they did last year.

if they got swept in the 1st round, but made the same moves they did this summer, you'd be singing a different tune. that's my point. straight overreaction.

this team is one-dimensional, weaker on the bench, and frail. nikkas is always quick to crown the flavor of the month.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Klay didn't have a green light last season? He ain't getting the nod over Kobe, Harden,
It's going be the same starting 5 from last year in the west most likely.

If Westbrook comes back rusty, then I can see steph getting in.

Houston is China's teams. Howard and harden are locks. Duncan will get in off of respect from the nba. If Anthony Davis continues to progress off last season I can we him gettin in.
Good point.

Daps
you're basing their success this year, off of what they did last year.
:what:

How else are you suppose to scale a team's success? Just pick that shyt straight outta thin air?

if they got swept in the 1st round, but made the same moves they did this summer, you'd be singing a different tune. that's my point. straight overreaction.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH why even bring that hypothetical up when they didn't get swept? Deal WITH REALITY.

This is the reality:

They made it outta the first round without their second player for 90% of the series.
They stretched the Western Conference champions to six games - and basically health and experience were the factors that bought them down in the end.

They're better for the playoff run and they got stronger over the off-season.

You could use that same stupid logic to every other team last season - 'if they were ousted before x-round and made the same moves, you'd be singing a different tune'... no shyt captain obvious because the outcome would have been different..... but it wasn't... stick to reality.

this team is one-dimensional, weaker on the bench, and frail. nikkas is always quick to crown the flavor of the month.

this team is anything but one-dimensional. explain to me how the best shooting backcourt in the league, with one of the best slashers who can run the offense from SF, with one of the best shooting PFs and C that actually has competent post moves is one-dimensional?

healthy, the warriors have arguably the best starting 5 in the league