Hi haterz, Morey has done it again: Marcus Morris is a star in the making

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Most improved player this year. WE ighjt not even have to go out and pay for a big pf. We already have one. Dude is a baller. Already our second best scorer on the team by a mile. Him and Harden have potential to avg 50 PTs combined in the future. He's gonna be our 2nd best player by the start of next season, if he isn't already. His potential is top 10 scorer in the league with good defense. Morey did it again. The strides he's making each game is remarkable the game just comes so easy and he wasn't backing down to guarding The best player in the world. Morris is what a future Allstar prospect looks like. If your good in this league u put up number from day one and he's doing that since he's gotten the opportunity.

Your expertise in talent evaluation is off the charts :russ::pachaha::skip: :snoop::ufdup:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this dude is a fukking embarrassment... the OP that is.

i let him slide on it, but this fukk actually said Hardens defense is much improved THIS season.

the season hasnt even started yet. :snoop:

please note, this thread was made on November 15. The Rockets had played 5 games at this point.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
this dude is a fukking embarrassment... the OP that is.

i let him slide on it, but this fukk actually said Hardens defense is much improved THIS season.

the season hasnt even started yet. :snoop:

please note, this thread was made on November 15. The Rockets had played 5 games at this point.
I think I remember dude saying he wouldn't take Klay Thompson in a trade for Marcus Morris. Now he's telling us the Rockets coming for the ship.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
The next Luther Head
S9e5t87.png

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh at the suns organization. He was don't good off the bench for Houston and now I see he's third Pf off the bench in Phoenix a lottery team.

I though he would take off in that trade with supposedly more opportunities showcase his talents. Hopefully he gets a chance in Phoenix. Dude had talent. Especially when Houston let him operate on the floor in spots other than the perimeter.

@Blackthoughts fukk outta here. I never even talked about klay Thompson last season. Man; ur agenda with warrior's players is disgusting if they aren't paying you for promotion. You worst Than kobe Stan's.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Smh at the suns organization. He was don't good off the bench for Houston and now I see he's third Pf off the bench in Phoenix a lottery team.

I though he would take off in that trade with supposedly more opportunities showcase his talents. Hopefully he gets a chance in Phoenix. Dude had talent. Especially when Houston let him operate on the floor in spots other than the perimeter.

@Blackthoughts fukk outta here. I never even talked about klay Thompson last season. Man; ur agenda with warrior's players is disgusting if they aren't paying you for promotion. You worst Than kobe Stan's.
What's the difference between your agenda and mine? Only difference is you saying dumb shyt like Marcus Morris is going to be an allstar right before the Rockets gave him away for nothing. Now you're not saying shyt about him, that is disgusting as fukk and you know it. Your stanning for the Rockets is absent of common sense.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
What's the difference between your agenda and mine? Only difference is you saying dumb shyt like Marcus Morris is going to be an allstar right before the Rockets gave him away for nothing. Now you're not saying shyt about him, that is disgusting as fukk and you know it. Your stanning for the Rockets is absent of common sense.
you said kent "air ball" bazemore could start for the lakers tho

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nigguh's you would stan Adam Morrison if he was in warriors uniform. U don't hate on anyone in the warriors uniform. Your to the warriors what farnsworth Bentley was to diddy and badboy

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
You said Klay would have a better season than Kobe last season. Lol at criticizing who better than me when you're a warriors version of him. The fukking nerve.
That was the only bad shyt I said that I take back. I thought Kobe was done. Klay Thompson is a top 5 2 guard in the league though.