Hi haterz, Morey has done it again: Marcus Morris is a star in the making

Daps
you're basing their success this year, off of what they did last year.

if they got swept in the 1st round, but made the same moves they did this summer, you'd be singing a different tune. that's my point. straight overreaction.

this team is one-dimensional, weaker on the bench, and frail. nikkas is always quick to crown the flavor of the month.
:usure: this team is one-dimensional?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Thread starter is an idiot and hasn't said shyt about Morris since the Rockets gave their "Potential Allstar" away for a TV dinner.

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Marcus Morris is averaging 8.5 ppg and shooting 36.4% from the field. This is who the T/S says can be top 10 in the league in scoring y'all.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Thread starter is an idiot and hasn't said shyt about Harden since the Rockets gave their "Potential Allstar" away for a TV dinner.
qb4Bish.gif

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
What centers in the West are you sure will have a better season than Bogut besides Dwight? If Duncan isn't washed up it could be him but I wouldn't be shocked if Bogut had a better season than Marc Gasol. I don't think people remember what a healthy Bogut looks like. As far as Klay not making it I'm not sure how you can say that, he has a contract coming up and a green light to shoot all he wants. You put those 2 things together along with a winning record and you have the makings of an allstar. Lee already made the ASG last year and he's in better shape now than he was then.
:what:DeAndre Jordan is looking better than Bogut so far this season. Its still early in the season and we'll see how things pan out but don't overlook my boy