Hi haterz, Morey has done it again: Marcus Morris is a star in the making

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Nigguh's you would stan Adam Morrison if he was in warriors uniform. U don't hate on anyone in the warriors uniform. Your to the warriors what farnsworth Bentley was to diddy and badboy
I hated Andris Biedrins and Richard Jefferson. Tell the truth when you address me.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That was the only bad shyt I said that I take back. I thought Kobe was done. Klay Thompson is a top 5 2 guard in the league though.
he probably is

the thing is there is a massive drop off after the top 3.

so lemme get this straight.. you have a top 5 point , SG , SF , PF and center right ?
hahaha.gif

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Up that thread breh. What a clown.

I forgot what thread it was but this guy is delusional. Mind you this is the same guy that spent an entire offseason crying about a meaningless reg season game in which the Warriors lost to us.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
so lemme get this straight.. you have a top 5 point , SG , SF , PF and center right ?
Is Steph Curry not a top 5 point guard? Is Klay not a top 5 SG? Name the 5 small forwards you would put ahead of Iggy. I guarantee you the 5th would be debatable. There's no one on this board that would deny David Lee is a top 5 PF. Bogut hasn't played like a top 5 center in years so he's not in the top 5 for centers to me. He's healthy now so let's see what he does. If you disagree with any of the other guys being in your top 5 let's discuss it.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
I forgot what thread it was but this guy is delusional. Mind you this is the same guy that spent an entire offseason crying about a meaningless reg season game in which the Warriors lost to us.
We were robbed that game and it could've effected our playoff positioning. You know the refs cheated us to get the Lakers in the playoffs and so does most rationale/honest Laker fans.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
AHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA this is the wrong season for yall dudes to be clowning Blackthoughts.
:myman: These nikkas are trying to kick the sky from their kitchen. Laker fans are trying to kick the sky from the sewer. When we were trash was the time to talk shyt to me. That may never be the case again and if it is it won't be at least until 5 years from now :ohlawd:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is Steph Curry not a top 5 point guard? Is Klay not a top 5 SG? Name the 5 small forwards you would put ahead of Iggy. I guarantee you the 5th would be debatable. There's no one on this board that would deny David Lee is a top 5 PF. Bogut hasn't played like a top 5 center in years so he's not in the top 5 for centers to me. He's healthy now so let's see what he does. If you disagree with any of the other guys being in your top 5 let's discuss it.
Iggy ain't no fukkin top 5 sf. He ain't better than batum, durant, melo, George , James and that's off the top of my head.

So David Lee is better LA, Griffin, Love, Josh Smith, Randolph, Duncan, Bosh?

It's only one top 5 player on your squad and that's curry.

Bogut isn't even top 10.

Is all this common sense to you?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Iggy ain't no fukkin top 5 sf. He ain't better than batum, durant, melo, George , James and that's off the top of my head.

So David Lee is better LA, Griffin, Love, Josh Smith, Randolph, Duncan, Bosh?

It's only one top 5 player on your squad and that's curry.

Bogut isn't even top 10.

Is all this common sense to you?
Iggy is better than Batum. Lee is better than Bosh and Josh Smith. Name 10 centers better than Bogut.