Hi, guys

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You seems to always be a angry person, why are you so hostile towards people that is different or opinions may differ from yours? If you don't mind me asking. Please respond to me civil, because i am being civil with you.

I must admit this thread was pretty funny, i must say.

:dahell: who the fukk are u

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There you go hostile as usual, and watch your language laddie , you are better than that, so i edit out the "F" word in your sentence. I was formerly ababda but i change it.

i dont know what to tell u. there's quite a few posters i enjoy, even when we dont agree. :yeshrug:

if u dont like the way i post its pretty easy to throw me on ignore :yeshrug:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
There you go hostile as usual, and watch your language laddie , you are better than that, so i edit out the "F" word in your sentence. I was formerly ababda but i change it.
Any black person living in USA has a reason to be hostile/defensive to white people who haven't been confirmed to be racist or not.

Its a survival tactic.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

Interesting.
I never find @ridedolo to be angry or hostile. I find him to be one of the most consistent brothers on here.

It's curious that a brother who doesn't hop in line to lift non white women up on the highest pedestal (or pedal stool if you like),
Who doesn't hop in to every single bash bw thread to join in,
Who isn't one of the posters that goes out of his way to call bw posters bytches and hoes..

He's the one who's angry and hostile?

:usure:

It's a shame yall can't see yourself in the mirror. See what white supremacy has done to you.

"Lawd lawd! Don't talk no bad about miss daisy! She's a nice white lady! You's a wrong acting negro!"

Don't be nowhere to be found when bw posters are called bytches and hoes allllll day long.

Angry and hostile. Ain't that some shyt.
:scust:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Any black person living in USA has a reason to be hostile/defensive to white people who haven't been confirmed to be racist or not.

Its a survival tactic.

This is true.
But he's not being angry or hostile.
These house negroes just scared he's gonna get massa and the misses upset.
They want to let everybody know they're "not like him" they're "good negroes"

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Ohh welcome
eCslYw.gif
@Desirous
Video of gif? lmao

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Interesting.
I never find @ridedolo to be angry or hostile. I find him to be one of the most consistent brothers on here.

It's curious that a brother who doesn't hop in line to lift non white women up on the highest pedestal (or pedal stool if you like),
Who isn't one of the posters that goes out of his way to call bw posters bytches and hoes..

It's a shame yall can't see yourself in the mirror. See what white supremacy has done to you.

"Lawd lawd! Don't talk no bad about miss daisy! She's a nice white lady! You's a wrong acting negro!"

Don't be nowhere to be found when bw posters are called bytches and hoes allllll day long.

:wow: i would rep u if i could

thanks sis.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
A white bytch going plat off 3 characters, nikkas turning into walmart greeters for her

and then another tired white bytch feels threatened and comes to fight over the plantation.
lmao The Coli

:blessed:

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
You seems to always be a angry person, why are you so hostile towards people that is different or opinions may differ from yours? If you don't mind me asking. Please respond to me civil, because i am being civil with you.

I must admit this thread was pretty funny, i must say.

Ewaaaaay :laugh:

These fake militants are just all :wrist:

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Interesting.

I consider him hostile due to my past interactions with him, mainly pertaining to African history and culture which i have issues with poiter and other members within this forum as well . At the same time i admit i really do not have the cultural understanding of American culture and society in regards to race relations, and gender issues within the African American culture in America. So most of the time i don't comment on those kinds of threads, and rather stay on my lane in subject matters that i have a full understanding.

As far as the bytches and hoes statements, that is very offensive which you will not get any argument from me, but then again as women we utilize those kinds of insults against each other as well as this thread pretty much demonstrated.