Hi, guys

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

:yeshrug: I never liked her from the beginning. She's never really posted anything even semi political on this forum or said shyt about the injustice against people of color, or talks about white supremacy on a forum full of socially conscious black posters. does she even listen to rap? She never brought anything to this forum as far as discussion on race topics goes. But she was in a thread defending the shyt out of her people stealing lands displacing an entire group of people :francis: That's why she said to me "you're Greek.. that's why you're a c*nt" because her ethnic backgrounds history

If you're on a predominately black forum that is socially conscious yet choose to avoid discussion in those topics then you're questionable to me. Can get daps from posters and engage in convo but can't comment on or discuss racism? Weird

Last edited:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:yeshrug: I never liked her from the beginning. She's never really posted anything even semi political on this forum or said shyt about the injustice against people of color, or talks about white supremacy on a forum full of socially conscious black posters. does she even listen to rap? She never brought anything to this forum as far as discussion on race topics goes.
:mjlol:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

Tell me I'm wrong.. regardless of how posters feel on me now and the "mistakes" I've made I still recognize white privileged
, white supremacy and am socially conscious and have discussed those topics on here (and outside of here.. before I even started posting) and continue to learn things

She doesn't even comment on shyt. Just posts useless banter and chit chatter for attention

She defended the stealing of land by her people from Greeks and displacing an entire group of people so I'm sure she don't give a fukk about racial issues or oppression of black people

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Tell me I'm wrong.. regardless of how posters feel on me now and the "mistakes" I've made I still recognize white privileged
, white supremacy and am socially conscious and have discussed those topics on here (and outside of here.. before I even started posting) and continue to learn things

She doesn't even comment on shyt. Just posts useless banter and chit chatter for attention

She defended the stealing of land by her people from Greeks and displacing an entire group of people so I'm sure she don't give a fukk about racial issues or oppression of black people
So? Why would I expect some white chick from Canada to be a racial justice activist on the internet?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
So? Why would I expect some white chick from Canada to be Stokely Carmichael on the internet?

There are plenty of people from outside the US who cares about the oppression of people of color in the states. You don't have to be the same race and live in the same nation to care about the oppression of people of a different race in a different country. :stopitslime:

Not saying it should be expected but it is questionable when she posts on an American forum predominantly made up of black people who have knowledge of self

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There are plenty of people from outside the US who cares about the oppression of people of color in the states. You don't have to be the same race and live in the same nation to care about the oppression of people of a different race in a different country. :stopitslime:

Not saying it should be expected but it is questionable when she posts on an American forum predominantly made up of black people who have knowledge of self
Speaking on oppression and white supremacy doesn't stop it. Ol twitter hastag activist. :mjlol:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

You sound corny
Ppl who try to hard to be down with a certain group are suspect
Lol @ you using worthless internet activist points to make a point

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

"Knowledge of self"? :russ:

I remember when you first got here you said you were a white girl from a white ass community and you said you were interested in dating black guys that aren't "uncle toms."

I don't know much about Desirous, but if she's not inclined or equipped to speak on complex matters of race and social justice for whatever reason it may be, I think it would be preferable for her to remain silent as opposed to say, having the white elitist arrogance to exercise a perceived license to label black men as "uncle toms" because she listens to Dipset.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
"Knowledge of self"? :russ:

I remember when you first got here you said you were a white girl from a white ass community and you said you were interested in dating black guys that aren't "uncle toms."

I don't know much about Desirous, but if she's not inclined or equipped to speak on complex matters of race and social justice, I think it would be preferable for her to remain mostly silent as opposed to say, having the white elitist arrogance to feel she has license to label black men as "uncle toms" because she listens to Dipset.

I never said I was from a white ass community. Now you're just pulling shyt out your ass. I said there was a lot of immigrants from Poland and Russia though. That's how Holyoke, Springfield and Chicopee is. And I grew up right next to the projects mostly made up of Puerto Ricans and blacks. The schools I went to were mostly made up of POC. I didn't label black men as Uncle Toms, I just was unsure of how to describe a self hating black man and due to my IGNORANCE at the time that's the term I used. I'll admit that was wrong but ok.

I never lied on this forum about who I am or where I came from, about my family upbringing etc so to claim I'm a liar which is something I'm not and never have been is annoying.