Hi-Fi RUSH (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5) (January 25, 2023)

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I feel that's a bad time to release the game. I know it cost cheaper than other games, but I feel most are going to save up for Rise of Ronin, Stellar Blade and Dragon's Dogma. They should've released it this month or early march

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: at not announcing what the games were last week, reducing that whole podcast to "This could've been an XBox Wire post", only to then make the announcement via XBox Wire.

That shyt really WAS them hitting the panic button, wasn't it?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:dead: at not announcing what the games were last week, reducing that whole podcast to "This could've been an XBox Wire post", only to then make the announcement via XBox Wire.

It was specifically made to calm their hardcore loyalist down, thats literally all it was.

“Yes, we’re doing the thing, but we’re not gonna say much more but we are making a new console so don’t give up hope completely” they didn’t even outright deny that those will be the only ports this year

Thats why so many of the usuals ran right to the internet to say “thats it?” “It was a nothing burger” that was the intended message for it. It ain’t the whole story though

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

Their plans to share this info was originally end of month but they had to up the date because of Phil crybabies complaining. It is clear that podcast was put together last second and these announcements were originally for this week

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pass

To much piff out here, shame because it looks good and y’all have vouched for it so I’ll pick this up later when it’s half off

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Pass

To much piff out here, shame because it looks good and y’all have vouched for it so I’ll pick this up later when it’s half off

I’d wait until it’s on sale or on ps plus. Its a good game but it’s not worth buying right now with so many big games out right now

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’d wait until it’s on sale or on ps plus. Its a good game but it’s not worth buying right now with so many big games out right now
yeah that’s what i was thinking plus it’s a rhythm game I’m not really into those but willing to try this out. It’s just not a priority on my games to play list

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was just a bad time to release it but it seems like everyones trying to get games out right now, this very week lol
I’m already locked in with DD2 and arise of the Ronin and I could care less about a metacritic or whatever

But I’m definitely picking this one up in the future