Hi-Fi RUSH (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5) (January 25, 2023)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
In B4 the @Gizmo_Duck inevitable thread.
Im not sure what they’d expect people who have gamepass to buy the game. You could just sign up for a monthly gamepass sub and beat it vs paying 30 outright. It isn’t so long that you’d play it for months. :pachaha:

Great game, if the concern is about sales then the games should be multiplat and make gamepass the juice for Xbox.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's very profitable to have negative or criticism about Xbox. It gets the clicks, and engagement.

The coli is a prime example.

It's why I've stepped back from engaging in it.

Especially on other social media sites..

People getting played like dummies for engagement and ad revenue.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Unsure if I believe what Grubb is saying about Hi-Fi Rush due to the game being shadow dropped and most action games don't move much units tbh. I do believe some of the stuff what people being disappointed where Xbox console sales are compared to others. I still have Hi-Fi Rush as the best game I've played all year and hopefully this negative news gets more people to play this game because it was a breath of fresh air for me and the game is very good

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I always thought of Hi-Fi Rush as more of a goodwill gesture ("goodwill games", amiright?). if they wanted it to make more money, they wouldn't have shadow dropped it

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I always thought of Hi-Fi Rush as more of a goodwill gesture ("goodwill games", amiright?). if they wanted it to make more money, they wouldn't have shadow dropped it
Yeah they didn't set the game up to make money

It was shadow dropped, no promo, no dlc, no microtransactions, no physical disc, free to play with GP, only available on platforms that have GP

There wasn't many scenarios to make money there, if someone was really interested in HiFi Rush, they didn't need to spend any money to play it, or if they did, they bought a month of GP rather than the game because it's the better value

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this is a good game, I’d probably put it on the level of like Ratchet and Clank.

On the 4th level, so far I’d say my biggest issues with it are the unskippable dialogues, im not really that interested in the story and the platforming is atrocious.

The combat is fun but kind of easy, im playing on hard.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
this is a good game, I’d probably put it on the level of like Ratchet and Clank.

On the 4th level, so far I’d say my biggest issues with it are the unskippable dialogues, im not really that interested in the story and the platforming is atrocious.

The combat is fun but kind of easy, im playing on hard.

:usure: play on Rhythm Master then get back to me with the easy talk.