The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This dumb bytch really wrote 3 whole ass paragraphs to strangers :picard:
Kids begging you to stop looking at the computer to fix their dinner. Stupid ass whore

tell that to the stupid bytch who caught a felony charge. Whored her body for a living and aborted her kid, bytch. The only dumb bytch is the white whore who Fukked up trying to use the coli as her life line writing 50 paragraphs to her detriment. Like I’m really paying attention to a suspect cac faggit who calls himself “the spook” . Keep standing by the door and get your shyt kicked in just like she did.

i violated by catching a felony but they said they’d dismiss it if i stayed out of trouble but then i failed a drug test and got locked up for 3 months and then sent to rehab for 6 months.

7d7b166302185898ed8508e41ebbd498.gif

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This thread wont make waves because the cop isn't white.

Yall are blaming white people for ruining your ability to give money to white people. Lost nikkas.

Would it be better if black dudes had fat ugly black wives instead of white/Hispanic?

So a non pro black family can raise a pro black person but a black man with a white woman cant be pro black.

that white acceptance is so reallllll, look at the coooooons in this roooooommm

laugh.jpg

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I’m not judging anyone here. All I know is when I was averaging 1000 posts a month my life was in absolute shambles.

I don’t know where this all started but there is absolutely no way this person is a top blood gang member, lawyer and putting up wilt chamberlain numbers on the coli.

None of this shyt make sense.

you brehs who are on record defending this poster should be careful. It can go bad and they’ll just leave and make a new alias while you’re left looking stupid and gay.
I used to think @Wild self was a dope poster. Now breh suspect as fukk to me. He just seen as a tranny dater now to everyone. Like the Nicholts Steadman.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What about the other male posters? Like Houston911 and Skeets?
Don’t even waste your time or energy. They ignore them - they practice selective indifference. I don’t give a fuk about replies from that side bc no one is going tell me who the fuk I am as a woman or how I should conduct myself. Period. Who is that poster? - half of those weirdos are ignore for a reason.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Don’t even waste your time or energy. They ignore them - they practice selective indifference. I don’t give a fuk bc no one is going tell me who the fuk I am as a woman or how I should conduct myself. Period.

Yep. And "****" was never pro black either. "****" never ran CACs, c00ns, and sex workers out of SOHH or The Coli.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yep. And "****" was never pro black either. "****" never ran CACs, c00ns, and sex workers out of SOHH or The Coli.
Oh please. Going on 3 yrs and same shyt. female has been “****” on here to them. Even the bytch they speak on. The irony

no lol but i didn't feel it was worth correcting him.. but you did so you could throw another **** accusation shot at me.

i need help because i'm a white female who enjoys gangster rap music.. right.

you're the one obsessed with me..but yeah, i need help.

ask @GzUpHoEzDwN i aint ****

nah, apparently i'm "****" or whatever that is.

but ya..someone else said how i talk dont fit how i look.. which is true.

okay, not always but you have.. a handful of times for reason unbeknownst to me, other than you think im **** lol

anyways, this isnt the thread for that. you could have answered my questioned instead of attempting to insult me.

then the dumb unoriginal bytch that she is - turns around to do it to other women as she mimicks

How the hell does going swimming on your period correlate with personal hygiene? :comeon:

You're a supposed "female" posting this? I highly doubt that.. :patrice: You're ****

Bytch was copying their game since 2013. Dumb fuks
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/ladies-proof-pic-thread.144152/page-26#post-5425333

man, that chick got **** written all over her

every post I've seen "her" make has had something to do with relationships, or pictures of herself.

also, why the hell wasn't I tagged in here?! lol

how did this bytch go from saying who’s she’s not in June 2013 to accusing other people of being what she was accused of in September 2013.
:comeon::patrice:

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
What about the other male posters? Like Houston911 and Skeets?
Houston just try to be neutral because he a mod. Skeets just be on some other shyt but he don't be dikk riding that nikka like you. What's the deal with you my boy? You fukking ol boy? Or you just like him as a poster? Streets is wondering.

Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
tell that to the stupid bytch who caught a felony charge. Whored her body for a living and aborted her kid, bytch. The only dumb bytch is the white whore who Fukked up trying to use the coli as her life line writing 50 paragraphs to her detriment. Like I’m really paying attention to a suspect cac faggit who calls himself “the spook” . Keep standing by the door and get your shyt kicked in just like she did.

7d7b166302185898ed8508e41ebbd498.gif

You dont look nuthin like Aliyah hoe :russ:
Stop posting pics of women that are attractive you bum bytch

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That’s 2 quotes from this “thespook” faggit back to back. No response. Dude is acting like he’s heavily invested for someone who he thinks is a dumb bytch. Neither does he know what I look like to be popping off. They’re taking this site way too serious.
:ohhh::francis:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
That’s 2 quotes from this “thespook” faggit back to back. No response. Dude is acting like he’s heavily invested for someone who he thinks is a dumb bytch. Neither does he know what I look like to be popping off. They’re taking this site way too serious.
:ohhh::francis:

How miserable is the life you lead that you have time for this