The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
How miserable is the life you lead that you have time for this
But when I wasn’t replying to this thread, they said I was on avoidance. Oh so now that I’n body bagging these bytches; I’m spending too much time ... oh shyt. The coli flip-flops depending on the tone of the thread. Oh word???
:ohhh:
shut the fuk up and stop clocking my time, I’m not accountable to you, dumbass faggit but you’re observing though for damn near 3 yrs.
:mjlol::mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
But when I wasn’t replying to this thread, they said I was on avoidance. Oh so now that I’n body bagging these bytches; I’m spending too much time ... oh shyt. The coli flip-flops depending on the tone of the thread. Oh word???
:ohhh:
shut the fuk up and stop clocking my time, I’m not accountable to you, dumbass faggit but you’re observing though for damn near 3 yrs.
:mjlol::mjlol:

I didn't read past the first line
Did you discuss the mental health issues you have ****?

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Black men don’t talk like this - anyone dapping him or co-signing is looking wild funny in the light

BigsukTha realest n***a
Mixed folk are mixed ... Am mixed my father was black / middle eastern ... My mother white ... I dont consider myself either ... I look like a mixed race nikka ... That term isnt offensive at all whoever says it is is bullshyting .... Mutt or half breed are offensive :ufdup:also .... To some folks its based on skin colour .... Am light ....

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-...want-to-be-called.413476/page-3#post-20089546

tenor.gif

They can never hide their whiteness. Tragic c00nlatto from the UK. It’s all comes together. White boy is mad that his whiteness was threatened by a black woman, white chick is threatened period. Him and Biscuitsbangbus have a whole LOT in common besides throwing around the n- word.
U wrote all that to prove what exactly.....Nicole I understand I’ve gotten so under your skin your doing the same old post searching ....again I thought u were done replying ....go take care of your fatherless kids they need you before u turn into a full nutcase and sent to the nut house ......

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Nicole is LITERALLY mentally retarded, and it is sad that no one in her personal life seeks help for her. People probably should stop goading her, here. Anyone who knows even an ounce of psychology/Human Behavior can see she literally suffers from mild/average level mental retardation. As does @Wild self
I know pray for her brehs .... we can’t see her fatherless kids with no mother either that’s just cruel Nicole’s family if your reading please give her help guard her to stay off the Coli from been sonned to death it’s gona be the end ov her :damn:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
How miserable is the life you lead that you have time for this
The trans needs to worry more about her mental health issues or her/he’s fatherless children then some Coli posters that’s for sure ...she just can’t let it go can she this whole thread has got so much under he/she’s skin it’s unbearable:bryan: