Hey Nicole. An Open Challenge.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bytch you don’t know me - I’m secure enough to know who the fuk I am and confident in knowing what I’m about without soliciting feedback from random dudes on a discussion board. This is not my life but I see that it’s been yours for many years. Bytch get to a position in life where you can have something to protect since you failed to protect what you have left of a rep behind some played out white woke womaning where you think you can evaluate when you can’t even get your character act together for a purpose other than pushing your ran through high body count p*ssy trying to gas for c00ns with a certain set of skills that don’t involve handjobs and lip service. Don’t you ever in your Fukkin life try to compare me, a Black woman to you when you have no say in how I conduct my affairs bc all you do is play online games thinking online names equates to you getting bodied offline. You are a white society reject who failed at fitting in now you try to pit and dip with what whatever dyck points in your direction. You’re whole purpose has been to intrude in black discussions bc some of these worthless c00ns and c00nettes need white worship since they lack any esteem. I read you and ended you - no longer Worth the time or effort for me to further address. That’s why you changed your username, renamed your twitter abd reacted to deactivate your Reddit after being aired out and disposed for YOUR fraudulence since you couldn’t play that role. Bytch nothing about me has changed thats why you can’t find nothing, not one note. except for what to invent. I don’t break or fold to anyone especially not a random white smut with bipolar identity issues and dysfunctional dumbed down diatribes bc your only peace of mind comes from online and being the coli’s pass around peace bc REAL thorough black men who are secure in themselves are not checking for great value Walmart white trash cac when they have a woman that is pro black and a proponent of all things black bc she actually is a Black woman - what you can NEVER be. That bytch tried to come for me with that bullshyt “message” popping out bc I talked to him after his family member passed away to give condolences- how the fuk did I flirt with a group of dudes that I never met in person and never made plans to. Talked. Chopped it up, and kept it moving. They may say shyt about me but no one KNOWS me who I don’t want to know in my life. Period. You Fukkin lame ass bytch - you have to lie about me to get on. Like the rest of these no account lames. log off and your just another worthless white bytch risking it all as you ho roam the streets ingesting drugs and sipping semen bc you failed at your life having worth after you failed to achieve with your white privilege, you went from the whorehouse to the warehouse. No we are not the same level intellectually or mentally. Where I’m from and how I was raised - whores don’t get validation or celebrated. You think that you’re doing something by writing your diaries for dialogue, you stupid bytch nothing but a self promoting ho looking for likes needing to justify her existence. All this talking and yet you are not the definition of a woman - just a bytch with a clit staying in messy shyt for looks, two clips away from catching sheik shyt off performances in Dubai after you’re done showing off for tricks online.

Shut the fukkkk up. You hold no weight or validity to assess anything but your flat ass and coke habit. Enough said. No Bytch you spread your bikini bottom all up and down social Media - so you need to make yourself look accomplished by coming at one of the only black women on here that is still in a place to not put up with your shyt since sex work and slutism is not part of my past, present or future. Bytch I will end your life like you did your last unwanted child- after that boy child rawed in you, that you let knock you up. Fukkin white whore. Need a reminder?? Lies can’t offset the truth, you over medicated maladjusted crooked mouth addict - nothing you ever speak will discount my value cac especially when this is the sum total of your decisions. I protect what that fuk is mine, and keep my personal on a personal level - you have nothing to protect which is why you move reckless as fuk, you have nothing to LOSE because you lost already. since you are out here giving neck to any dude who dyck dives in your DMs or gives you attention. We are not the same, never will be. Don’t even Fukkin try it. Now because you and no one can dig up any dirt you pull whatever cac card of desperation is in your portfolio to come at my credibility - that shyt didnt work 2 yrs ago, bytch my reputation is intact unlike your mental or your family. Everyday you wake up you have to think or talk yourself out of a reason not to kill your self off validation from the coli and your keyboard , I wake up contributing but Im a constant reminder in your delusional head of about 6 reasons why you should. You don’t post here anymore, in case you forgot, which gives me the power to ghost you, bytch.

Thread is dead, like I Fukkin said 4 days ago, as you deal with another fail on your part, but you’ll go part your Legs to recover bc even these c00ns can’t cover for you, this time. Looking even worse than you did when you’ve started. But I’ll still be here watching the accumulating Ls that you keep bringing on yourself, Karen. In due time, we will see the “dearly departed” by your name since the only thing you seem to comprehend is Regret. But I digress.

:laff::laff::laff:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Bet primarily because they won’t even bother to read all that text
That’s why you tag and mention me incessantly bc you seem to want my attention for all types of shyt
:ohhh:

Yeah even **** aint that good, to be nicole...

We're giving **** too much credit.

Leave nicole out of this

:ohhh: You're a murder Nicole!!!! I've seen you kill so many people. :damn:

@Nicole0416 another thread to bookmark

@Nicole0416 you not watching this :dahell:

I bet @Nicole0416 in this thread cheering this shyt on and gloating. :mjpls:

:smh:

What about your coli-gf @Nicole0416

@Nicole0416 @Booksnrain yall read this book yet? :lupe:

I'm about to look for the pdf and dive right in :eat:
Congrats Though - I see Higher Learning has approved your c00n card. You bonded with the cacs so much that you post just like them and even migrated to the other side

:picard::mjpls:
or maybe you’re still mad bc I ignored your Skype requests
:ohhh:

Yo @Nicole0416 peeps this out when you get the chance. It's absolute piff, couldn't stop listening....

Side note: we gotta skype some day and shoot the shyt....

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Ask Uncle Clifford to Skype breh

giphy-2.webp

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Bytch you don’t know me - I’m secure enough to know who the fuk I am and confident in knowing what I’m about without soliciting feedback from random dudes on a discussion board. This is not my life but I see that it’s been yours for many years. Bytch get to a position in life where you can have something to protect since you failed to protect what you have left of a rep behind some played out white woke womaning where you think you can evaluate when you can’t even get your character act together for a purpose other than pushing your ran through high body count p*ssy trying to gas for c00ns with a certain set of skills that don’t involve handjobs and lip service. Don’t you ever in your Fukkin life try to compare me, a Black woman to you when you have no say in how I conduct my affairs bc all you do is play online games thinking online names equates to you getting bodied offline. You are a white society reject who failed at fitting in now you try to pit and dip with what whatever dyck points in your direction. You’re whole purpose has been to intrude in black discussions bc some of these worthless c00ns and c00nettes need white worship since they lack any esteem. I read you and ended you - no longer Worth the time or effort for me to further address. That’s why you changed your username, renamed your twitter abd reacted to deactivate your Reddit after being aired out and disposed for YOUR fraudulence since you couldn’t play that role. Bytch nothing about me has changed thats why you can’t find nothing, not one note. except for what to invent. I don’t break or fold to anyone especially not a random white smut with bipolar identity issues and dysfunctional dumbed down diatribes bc your only peace of mind comes from online and being the coli’s pass around peace bc REAL thorough black men who are secure in themselves are not checking for great value Walmart white trash cac when they have a woman that is pro black and a proponent of all things black bc she actually is a Black woman - what you can NEVER be. log off and your just another worthless white bytch risking it all as you ho roam the streets ingesting drugs and sipping semen bc you failed at your life having worth after you failed to achieve with your white privilege, you went from the whorehouse to the warehouse. No we are not the same level intellectually or mentally. Where I’m from and how I was raised - whores don’t get validation or celebrated. You think that you’re doing something by writing your diaries for dialogue, you stupid bytch nothing but a self promoting ho looking for likes needing to justify her existence. All this talking and yet you are not the definition of a woman - just a bytch with a clit staying in messy shyt for looks, two clips away from catching sheik shyt off performances in Dubai after you’re done showing off for tricks online.

Shut the fukkkk up. You hold no weight or validity to assess anything but your flat ass and coke habit. Enough said. No Bytch you spread your bikini bottom all up and down social Media - so you need to make yourself look accomplished by coming at one of the only black women on here that is still in a place to not put up with your shyt since sex work and slutism is not part of my past, present or future. I protect what that fuk is mine, and keep my personal on a personal level - you have nothing to protect which is why you move reckless as fuk, you have nothing to LOSE because you lost already. since you are out here giving neck to any dude who dyck dives in your DMs or gives you attention. We are not the same, never will be. Don’t even Fukkin try it. Now because you and no one can dig up any dirt you pull whatever cac card of desperation is in your portfolio to come at my credibility - that shyt didnt work 2 yrs ago, bytch my reputation is intact unlike your mental or your family. Everyday you wake up you have to think or talk yourself out of a reason not to kill your self off validation from the coli and your keyboard , I wake up contributing but Im a constant reminder in your delusional head of about 6 reasons why you should. You don’t post here anymore, in case you forgot, which gives me the power to ghost you, bytch.

Thread is dead, like I Fukkin said 4 days ago, as you deal with another fail on your part, but you’ll go part your Legs to recover bc even these c00ns can’t cover for you, this time. Looking even worse than you did when you’ve started. But I’ll still be here watching the accumulating Ls that you keep bringing on yourself, Karen. In due time, we will see the “dearly departed” by your name since the only thing you seem to comprehend is Regret. But I digress.
How long did it take you to type this? How do you maintain a healthy coli/lawyer/blood/mother balance?

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
nap is one of yours though ? and im unapologetically black so I see why you cacs, non blacks and cacindians have issues with black posters.

Alright, I'll bite. I shall do my best to justify myself, and say nothing about you that is not true.

:pachaha: That's all you got on me, that I'm Indian. Which I remind everybody of on like, a weekly basis, since day 1 from when I started posting. You claim to be "unapologetically" black. While there are many pictures of me and of my skin colour on this forum, and just about everybody who sees my name and my avatar on TLR, Higher Learning, The Booth, and The Coliseum knows who I am, you are not someone who is unapologetic about anything personal. Nobody knows anything about you. You are apologetic about who you really are, since you don't ever show anything personal from your voice to your face. You say that you are uncomfortable with showing "internet strangers" personal information. Fine, but then don't claim to be unapologetic about anything, because you are clearly apologetic about who you are.

People have never had a problem with me or my ethnicity because they know I always come with respect. And indeed, I have only ever had issues with a handful of people, no more than two or three I should think. You want their names? Sir Biatch. Napoleon. LaBellaNicole. What do those three usernames have in common? EVERYBODY has issues with them :dead: because you, collectively, are the worst trio of posters this site has ever seen.

Your attempt to "expose" me is laughable, like everything else you do on this forum. I eagerly anticipate that you will now search every single one of my 4000 posts like you do for all of us who don't like you, in search of things to "eXpOsE" me with. I hope that you might learn a thing or two from my postings, since most of them are on educational subjects. That would make my efforts all worthwhile, if I could reach somebody as ignorant as yourself. I am excited and flattered at the expectation that you will shortly pay my thoughts such close attention.

Suffice it to say that 90% of you backing that crackhead bytch cac are not black - coorelation noted.
:francis:

This isn't about me and whoever it is you've got beef with, which should practically be the whole forum by now. I don't care about your petty little fights and your obvious emotional instability and anger management issues. I'm just calling you out for being a contender for the 2020 the TLR WOAT awards, which is a title you're literally wearing right now :laff: there is nothing wrong about what I said, the WOAT tag below your username proves me right. The whole community thinks this of you. One ought to be wholly free from fault themselves before speaking out against others. But you are the disgrace of our whole community, and while it may please you to lead a life similar in all respects to your foul words, we all have to endure your poisonous presence here. And not one of us would be disappointed to see you leave, because you are the type of person whom one could present with a bouquet and you'd still find an insult in that.

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
I’m not judging anyone here. All I know is when I was averaging 1000 posts a month my life was in absolute shambles.

I don’t know where this all started but there is absolutely no way this person is a top blood gang member, lawyer and putting up wilt chamberlain numbers on the coli.

None of this shyt make sense.

you brehs who are on record defending this poster should be careful. It can go bad and they’ll just leave and make a new alias while you’re left looking stupid and gay.

Last edited:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
you posted this at 8:45... last edited 35 minutes ago, so you spent over a fukking hour into going back and editing this post continually adding shyt on :mjlol:

you wasted over an hour just writing back to a person you despise, never mind all the other weirdo shyt you do and hours spent going through mine and others posting history ...

and i didn’t read more than a sentence of what you wrote before i stopped reading :mjlol:

sad

you’re a female?