King Kai

Supporter
Daps
getmoney ready for war

giphy.gif

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
@King Kai .... you caping for this tranny .... now it all makes sense why he/she has started replying ....you have her the courage to reply congrats :pachaha: only problem is you caping for a fraud bro who is playing you like a piano..:bryan:
I got no sides here and that’s the beauty my brother :blessed:

best seat in the house :lolbron:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
If it's not a man it's a fat black bytch for sure and im ready for war I know it's not fukking with me in real life money not long enough
This ..... either it’s a tranny or some ugly fat bytch ... don’t need war bro Nicole is a laughing stock .... she’s been exposed as a mentally challenged slow talking no baby daddy fatherless kids fraud posing as some black female lawyer who is a damu in her personal life u couldn’t make this shyt up ....:bryan::dead: she goes from defending people in court to Been a blood gang member outside the court :dead:

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
I got no sides here and that’s the beauty my brother :blessed:

best seat in the house :lolbron:
Fair play the tranny is lying .... how u go from been a lawyer to a blood gang-member :heh: @Billy Ocean @Born2BKing we might have to stop bullying the fraud Nicole she might report this n we might get banned :bryan::bryan:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
If it's not a man it's a fat black bytch for sure and im ready for war I know it's not fukking with me in real life money not long enough
Y’all already tried that too. That’s a “no” as well.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/hello-bcrusaderw.694857/page-43

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/unlock-that-f-in-thread.694909/page-2

y’all went From “hey Nicole” this year and “hey bc” whatever that name was back in 2018.

edit - oh my bad, Feb 2019.

I think all options have been exhausted at this point.

:mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny::deadmanny:
2018, 2019, 2020... now I’m a fat black woman, shyt went full circle -
:ohhh::mjpls:
at least pick a stereotype and stick to it - damn, your canceling out your own excuses and replies. Especially for me to not be in your DMs or engaging y’all in any way other than a discussion board. Or maybe that’s the issue - I’ve seen the inboxes and messages where certain posters were sent to my DMs for the set up to see if I would take the bait.
:huhldup::sas2:

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This dude is not even in the United States - hold up, you’re the GUnit Stan dude from The Booth in that New York v UK rap thread - I see why he’s mad. Son got sonned in the Booth by yours truly. Like months ago.
:deadmanny::laff:

G-G-G-G-Get their British asses better role models :dead:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This shyt is jokes - I can’t. 50 v Cam wars deluxe edition.
:laff::laff:
Shyt mannnnnn - I’m out here catching strays for Cam, goddamn somebody come get that British bloke of a man; my posts are something that he just can’t stand; expect nothing more from a 50 cent stan.

Barrrrrsssss
JealousEarnestKomododragon-size_restricted.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That dude @Bigsuk NEVER posts in TLR. He’s a booth poster. He barely posted in TLR all year, now all of a sudden he’s 50 deep in this thread (pun intended). Check the last time he posted in TLR with any consistency. It’s been months - couldn’t be more obvious if he tried.
:deadmanny::deadmanny:
Then you have people dapping up like shyt is regular. If he doesn’t get his hyper ventilating ass back over to talk rap instead of going above his weight class in TLR. Did he really think that would go unnoticed. He has 10 posts in TLR with 2 threads that I’ve been on but all Of a sudden he’s that all knowing to be throwing out “facts” - whose man’s alt is this and he’s so invested too. Cast of c00nmedy Coli with special guest appearances; they make this same type of thread every 4 month cycle, like @idontposthereanymore ’s uterus dispensary when she’s not having abortions or getting knocked up
:mjlol::laff:
That bytch tried to come for me with that bullshyt “message” popping out bc I talked to him after his family member passed away to give condolences- how the fuk did I flirt with a group of dudes that I never met in person and never made plans to. Talked. Chopped it up, and kept it moving. They may say shyt about me but no one KNOWS me who I don’t want to know in my life. Period. You Fukkin lame ass bytch - you have to lie about me to get on. Like the rest of these no account lames.

Bytch I will end your life like you did your last unwanted child- after that boy child rawed in you, that you let knock you up. Fukkin white whore. Need a reminder?? Lies can’t offset the truth, you over medicated maladjusted crooked mouth addict - nothing you ever speak will discount my value cac especially when this is the sum total of your decisions .

you schizo bytch, Ethered yourself off your own words . Karma like a m’fer. I hate a Fukkin liar . How the fuk are you running online to tell people how to live their life when you were Fukkin for drugs at 16 and having abortions in 2020??

Your sons ex getting knocked up and abortions and shyt has nothing to do with promoscuity and everything to do with her not being responsible when it comes to protection.

My body count high and I've never had an std, sti, pregnancy, abortion, or miscarriage.

Promoscuity and being irresponsible when it comes to protecting one self are not interchangeable.

Jesus christ, you're fukking retarded. Hopefully the next women you knock up is smart enough to abort your kid, like the last one. No women with self respect would let you father a child with the views you have of women.

You got something in this thread right though - ugly as fukkkk.

Huge nose
High body count
Emotionally unstable
No ass (but I'm working on it)
Terrible boobs
Shady past
Care too much about people who wouldn't piss on me if I was on fire
No direction
Self doubt
Over think & analyze

No guy is ever going to love
me:mjcry:

No it doesn't. Most people who contract STDs of HIV got it from someone they were in a commited relationship and trusted. People in committee relationshios are more likely to not use protection than someone who sleeps around with whoever do to the difference in trust levels. What you're saying is a myth.

Has nothing to do with number of sex partners and way more to do with using protection.

I have a high body count,
You thought repeating that weak bullshyt was getting you somewhere - all of your shyt is on display no dispute and proven. Still making bad decisions from 2013 to posting Your Reddit woes through this year. Miss me with that “it was 2013” bullshyt.

Rehab at 16 and still can’t get your life at 35, dumbass bytch. Resorting to the coli for compensation deficit issues.

You laugh But When I was in rehab at 16 we had an advanced sexual health educator who came in once a week and taught is a lot of shyt but hey I'm sure your opinion is much more educated than someone who specicialiEs in sex health

Bytch- you would fuk and suck a family member if they paid you enough.

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
this thread is jokes but unless you have a blank profile with no post aint no point going after her. She just trows your post history at you to avoid replying what's in the op.

OP you should have known how this was going to go.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Y’all already tried that too. That’s a “no” as well.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/hello-bcrusaderw.694857/page-43

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/unlock-that-f-in-thread.694909/page-2

y’all went From “hey Nicole” this year and “hey bc” whatever that name was back in 2018.

edit - oh my bad, Feb 2019.

I think all options have been exhausted at this point.

:mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny::deadmanny:
2018, 2019, 2020... now I’m a fat black woman, shyt went full circle -
:ohhh::mjpls:
at least pick a stereotype and stick to it - damn, your canceling out your own excuses and replies. Especially for me to not be in your DMs or engaging y’all in any way other than a discussion board. Or maybe that’s the issue - I’ve seen the inboxes and messages where certain posters were sent to my DMs for the set up to see if I would take the bait.
:huhldup::sas2:
bytch shut the fukk up I got family in Harlem team Aura shyt I can get you touched drop an addy I'll send a bytch to eat your food 5k go a long way

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
shyt is pretty much coke

When I was like 16, I went to Job Corp right after I got out of a 3 month rehab.. Awful idea. So much adderall..people would trade you a couple for a few ciggs. I was sniffing a few of them shyts every day for like 6 months. I was paranoid as hell cause I thought all my teachers could tell but looking back I'm really really surprised I never got caught.

coke makes you feel more fukked up, but idk.. I saw people picking at their skin like a dope fiend over adderall. shyts no joke.
Low value coke whore been a fuk up since the age of 16, trying to speak on my name - this is why you get addressed as such

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
bytch shut the fukk up I got family in Harlem team Aura shyt I can get you touched drop an addy I'll send a bytch to eat your food 5k go a long way

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
take your unstable ass the fuk off the thread and log off. You ain’t killing nothing, letting nothing die.
:beli:
But you don’t have that energy for racist white boys posting on here, ain’t that right @the cac mamba and @GPBear
:jbhmm:
Y’all been tagging me 25/7 all week since Sunday for a response. Thread been dead, y’all were talking to yourselves for 4 days, y’all didn’t notice :laff:I’ve been working and not replying but when I don’t reply I’m “avoiding”, now I’m replying bc I’m done working . See the pattern. Now you want me to shut the fukkkk up - pick a struggle, yall all mental as fuk. I’ve been lmao’ing at the tactics for 4 days.
:mjlol::mjlol:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

my lord, this bytch a weirdo

if you can’t post a voice recording that is completely anon to prove ur a women but spend hours everyday searching through multiple posters history and write novels filled with emotional name calling... YOU ARE A MAN. :stopitslime:

and then she posts a fukking vado song like some “gotcha” shyt!

who listens to vado anymore besides old dusty men from who still wear 2x t-shirts and and ultra baggy jeans?.. :mjlol: a lawyer who look like bernice burgos? sure...

there’s nothing feminine about this “woman”.

the way she speaks is

:hhh:

imagine being in a relationship and y’all get into a disagreement and it starts calling you a fakkit, a bytch, a c**n, etc using the things you’ve told to her in vulnerable moments to tear you down?

trash!

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Low value coke whore been a fuk up since the age of 16, trying to speak on my name - this is why you get addressed as such

nicole....

the difference betwwwn you and others who post their info.. is you’re a manipulative sociopath who purposely is the type to withhold your true self and info, not for “security” and privacy reasons but because you’re legit mental ill and use others vulnerabilities to exploit when you feel slighted or offended. your MO is to lie, fake and withhold your real self, while others on here vulnerable with their selves and you clown em thinking it makes you the better person.. but it doesn’t.. it shows you a weak insecure bytch, esp given the amount of emotional novels you written “defending” yourself

your mask, yoor fraud character you play as “mysterious, but a boss bytch who on her shyt”.. is see through, you just a washed up old bytch who ashamed to be who she really is so she plays a whole alternative character to comfort who it really is