HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Robocop- Why in God's name would they do the demonstration with the ED-209 while it was fully loaded? Common sense would dictate there was a chance it would malfunction my man Kinney got turned to swiss cheese for nothing
ed-209-o.gif

Last edited:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Juice....queen Latifah is holding auditions for the dj competition in some hole in the wall with no security...no windows...and its a bunch of guys lined up to go in with her and nothing happens to her...:patrice:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Robocop- Why in God's name would they do the demonstration with the ED-209 while it was fully loaded? Common sense would dictate there was a chance it would malfunction my man Kinney got turned to swiss cheese for nothing
ed-209-o.gif

you aint think dikk Jones wasn't going after Kenny.
morton-vs-jones.jpg

when you fukk with dikk jones you :ufdup:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
He had time to figure it out remember Marty did it completely by accident in the first movie so it's not a stretch to think Biff would eventually make a good guess.

:patrice: but Marty didn't learn how to put in the year and date by accident and how to turn on the flux capacitor either. Biff was never drawn to be the sharpest knife in the drawer so figuring out how to input dates and times he could do but turning on the flux capacitor? I don't know man.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:patrice: but Marty didn't learn how to put in the year and date by accident and how to turn on the flux capacitor either. Biff was never drawn to be the sharpest knife in the drawer so figuring out how to input dates and times he could do but turning on the flux capacitor? I don't know man.
Remember he overheard the conversation Marty and Doc had about the Almanac, you hear it's a time machine and see this
images
along with a keypad, even the dumbest person on the planet could figure it out.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Remember he overheard the conversation Marty and Doc had about the Almanac, you hear it's a time machine and see this
images
along with a keypad, even the dumbest person on the planet could figure it out.

Right, that's the part I'm saying he could've figured out, but there was another piece in the car that turned on the flux capacitor which is what I said he may not have figured out because again, not the sharpest tool in the drawer

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
In the movie 'Deep Cover' (spoiler coming)

Felix Barbosa beats Eddie to death with a pool cue? Wtf. U can't beat someone to death with a fukking pool cue.
:patrice: Might take a good while but I suppose its possible.

I knew a dude who got beat down with a pool cue, they used it to stab him in the throat and eyes and his temple. Dude was out of work for like 3 months.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

I know we're talking about a show with magical powers but Waterbenders still bother me. IMO they are overpowered (bending water in plants, stomach acid and blood) but what really fukks with me is their ability to state change... Like the way they change ice to liquid, water to vapor, which requires heat... :dwillhuh: Nigs should be able to firebend if they can do all that.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

I know we're talking about a show with magical powers but Waterbenders still bother me. IMO they are overpowered (bending water in plants, stomach acid and blood) but what really fukks with me is their ability to state change... Like the way they change ice to liquid, water to vapor, which requires heat... :dwillhuh: Nigs should be able to firebend if they can do all that.

One thing the movie got right is how the fukk are Firebenders able to pull fire out of thin air? They should only be able to manipulate flames. That ish made zero sense, unless they carried around pieces of flint on their person. But then where did lightening come from? U right about the Waterbenders...those mofos are too powerful. They had like 8 different factions.