HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

RugbyMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harry Potter
The first couple of films, Lavender Brown was a black chick. But then when she became the object of Ron's affection she was a blonde-haired, blue-eyed, Nordic lookin' chick. :childplease:You mean to tell me that this broad can transform into somebody else like Mystique?? Ain't that much damn magic at Hogwarts. So the writers didn't want Ron gettin' in that black puss? But it was ok to for Harry to be :ahh: with the Asian chick?

Batman
So this guy lives in a mansion out in the suburbs. A crime is happening, the bat-signal flashes in the sky, and he hops in his whip and gets to the crime while its still in progress? :snoop: Your car aint that fast bruh. So you mean to tell me there isn't any traffic or red lights in Gotham City? :childplease:

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ruin Boyz in the Hood with common logic all the time to the point that I can't watch it.

So you're telling me you're getting shot and you just KEEP running in that same general pathway as the bullets?

You don't jump over the wall?

You don't duck?

You don't army crawl?

You just keep running and let them shoot you in the back? Cool. :(

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Harry Potter
The first couple of films, Lavender Brown was a black chick. But then when she became the object of Ron's affection she was a blonde-haired, blue-eyed, Nordic lookin' chick. :childplease:You mean to tell me that this broad can transform into somebody else like Mystique?? Ain't that much damn magic at Hogwarts. So the writers didn't want Ron gettin' in that black puss? But it was ok to for Harry to be :ahh: with the Asian chick?

Hmmmm, Lavender Brown is a :usure: name if I ever heard of one. But you know how CACs can be. :beli:

And of course they weren't going to ditch the Asian chick; that's the white man's dream girl right there.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
:laff: I'm saying. Even with using weapons and such, he would've ran into quite a few cats who would've handed him that L. Only way someone of that stature is getting away with that shyt is picking targets.

:laff: dude was knocking out dudes half his age and twice his size out with 1 hitter quitters

:what:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
All those machineguns/chainguns Batman has went up against & has *NEVER* been shot in the mouth/chin??? Seriously??? :shaq2:

quiz1257outcome1.jpg

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Wayans Bros.....shawn didn't have a college degree but business men in the Neidermeyer building kept tryin to hook him up with bachelor degree quality jobs?...:comeon:

and what corporate building in NYC locks the doors and shuts down at night??...Dee locked up the doors to the lobby as if it was her house.:rudy:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In saved by the bell aint no way in hell zack morris was going to hang with a lame nikka like screech he would just diss his ass and kept it moving

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The murder scene in A Bronx Tale. You're telling me you see that guy with a gun, but cannot manage to say a single word? Yes, it's crowded. But you can't yell? Scream? Say "oh my God!" No.