HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
The walking dead- at the prison, One thing that really angered me was the fact these morons thought hitting undead riot cops in the mask would do anything. Then Maggie knocks one's helmet off stabs it in the face and celebrates while crew looks at her like she figured out some new ish. :what: these idiots been killing zombies for like two years and thought blunt force to a zombie's riot gear would do damage??????? :snoop:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Thing is we're using the time loop theory-

The only explanation would be she was preggo before kyle.

Yet if john connor was concieved by a unknown man..where would all the revolutionary b.s. come from prior to Kyle?

Remember Sarah didnt become gung ho till after the terminator try to off her..

Other than that she was ya typical american girl..

We don't know the timeline where Kyle Reese and the T-800 weren't involved. Anything down the line could have made her go gung-ho and go all survivalist and scientists could have figured out SkyNet on their own.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
We don't know the timeline where Kyle Reese and the T-800 weren't involved. Anything down the line could have made her go gung-ho and go all survivalist and scientists could have figured out SkyNet on their own.
Yet, we catch sara before the encounter. Going on with her everyday life, its not until its turned upside down that she realizes whats at stake due to Kyle.

Lets keep the storyline in perspective here, good chap.

FeloniousMonk

Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
all it did was make sarah conner prepare her son for what was happening.
And Kyle prepared Sarah.

Remeber in T2 John thought his mom was cray or unstable as well..that she taught him all this weird stuff.. i.e survival techniques...based on WHAT? :wtf:

Kyle informing Sarah bout the future which SHE didnt believe...:leon:

and HE didnt believe until the governator schooled him.. :win:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
And Kyle prepared Sarah.

Remeber in T2 John thought his mom was cray or unstable as well..that she taught him all this weird stuff.. i.e survival techniques...based on WHAT? :wtf:

Kyle informing Sarah bout the future which SHE didnt believe...:leon:

and HE didnt believe until the governator schooled him.. :win:

no he didn't :heh:

dude died stopping the og terminator

she learned all that survival stuff on her own to teach her son.

if you watch the deleted scenes in T2 john goes into his childhood and explains how his mom raised him and how she learned her skills. She hooked up with mercenaries.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
The Walking Dead.. .

these kats is killing zombies with blood splattering everywhere.. .especially in there face.. .not once did any of the zombie blood get into the mouth/eyes.. .which would also cause them to turn? ....:childplease:

FeloniousMonk

Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
no he didn't :heh:

dude died stopping the og terminator

she learned all that survival stuff on her own to teach her son.

if you watch the deleted scenes in T2 john goes into his childhood and explains how his mom raised him and how she learned her skills. She hooked up with mercenaries.
Im saying he prepped her for the future,(shyt T1 gave her a dose of whats to become in the future :damn:) not teach her survival techniques...the reason why she passed the knowledge and info onto John that he'll be a great leader..etc etc..which in T2 he didnt believe..

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Im saying he prepped her for the future,(shyt T1 gave her a dose of whats to become in the future :damn:) not teach her survival techniques...the reason why she passed the knowledge and info onto John that he'll be a great leader..etc etc..which in T2 he didnt believe..

oh ic

my bad didn't fully understand what you wrote.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
The walking dead- at the prison, One thing that really angered me was the fact these morons thought hitting undead riot cops in the mask would do anything. Then Maggie knocks one's helmet off stabs it in the face and celebrates while crew looks at her like she figured out some new ish. :what: these idiots been killing zombies for like two years and thought blunt force to a zombie's riot gear would do damage??????? :snoop:

what i was wondering is why didnt they strip the gear off the riot zombies, and wear it themselves

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what i was wondering is why didnt they strip the gear off the riot zombies, and wear it themselves

you wouldnt put on riot gear that a corpse has been wearing for a year either

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Charlie Brown has an anthromorphic dog that cooks, drives, flies first class, plays tennis, acts...does everything but talk AND you still living like a commoner? Why haven't any TV stations been around? Ed Sullivan? American Bandstand? World News Tonight? Somebody would have pimped him out by now...especially Lucy.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
you wouldnt put on riot gear that a corpse has been wearing for a year either

that zombie stank may be an asset

zombie gut stank saved rick, glenn and michonne from gaining attention. maybe the rotting flesh smell keep away unwanted attention

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that zombie stank may be an asset

zombie gut stank saved rick, glenn and michonne from gaining attention. maybe the rotting flesh smell keep away unwanted attention

:obama2: of course it does. don't mean any of y'all going to walk around covered in rotting guts