HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
reminds me of every undercover cop story. the best friend of the kingpin always trying to warn him.. they been friends 50 years and some new shows up right after you been successfully robbing banks for 30 years. he becomes the new best friend while the old guy is seen as crazy for thinking he's a cop

For real. I think the only movie I've seen that avoided that cliche was Infernal Affairs and The Departure (which is an American adaptation of Infernal Affairs.)

Dude under cover stayed getting scrutinized.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If they wanted to modernize Spiderman properly, Peter Parker wouldn't be snapping pics for newspapers any more...he'd have to work for TMZ and his boss would be Perez Hilton instead of dude that yells at him all time. :shaq:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Martin...i just noticed this today...

on the first episode...cole and tommy are introduced to Pam when her and Gina confront martin about lyin on gina on the radio.....fast forward to the episode where they discuss how gina and martin first met....accordin to that show everyone first met at some party...:stopitslime:

nobody caught that one?..haha

Tommy and cole got kicked out the party when Gina lied and said Martin was with her. None of the three ever got Pam's name or talked to her until she kicked them out. And tommy and cole never talked to Gina at that party either. So maybe that was the formal intro

Sad I remember all that without watching either episode. Martin is my shyt tho

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Another Martin observation. ...

the episode where Martin and Gina tried to go without having sex. ...I understood why Martin was wearing longJohns but why was Gina wearing them too...:childplease:

also. ..Martin could have beat off when Gina wasn't there and won the bet. ...

TheScarsOnSealsFace

Kiss From A Rose
Daps
If they wanted to modernize Spiderman properly, Peter Parker wouldn't be snapping pics for newspapers any more...he'd have to work for TMZ and his boss would be Perez Hilton instead of dude that yells at him all time. :shaq:

Agreed.

Also, it's time for Clark Kent to make a career change now, don't you think?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Another Martin observation. ...

the episode where Martin and Gina tried to go without having sex. ...I understood why Martin was wearing longJohns but why was Gina wearing them too...:childplease:

also. ..Martin could have beat off when Gina wasn't there and won the bet. ...

its detroit.. its cold as shyt for one... and they both wanted the sex.. gina was shaking and shivering a few times.. like they was both nympho's or something..

also, there's NO substitute for p*ssy with a real woman attached..... ever

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
its detroit.. its cold as shyt for one... and they both wanted the sex.. gina was shaking and shivering a few times.. like they was both nympho's or something..

also, there's NO substitute for p*ssy with a real woman attached..... ever

none of those are excuses cuz they NEVER wear long Johns in any other episode(the only purpose of the long Johns was to show if Martin got a hard on *no homo*) and there is no substitute for puss. ...but for a two week bet?...a nicca would have to be hard up and getting no p*ssy for a long ass time to not just rub one out to win a two week bet....Gina went on vacations longer than that so :childplease:

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Haven't read this whole thread, but I bet you won't find any :what: moments on The Wire. That's why it's the GOAT show.

:win:

I don't know if it's been mentioned but after all the drama went down and his whole crew went their separate ways in Season 4 Namond went back to that school?

The same school them lil nikkas was cutting and jumping each other in we're supposed to believe he got exposed and made cry (by Michael), got beat up by Sherrod, lost his corner, basically went from a showoff to a "dork" and nothing was gonna happen to him? Colvin didn't think about putting him in a better school? Idk...especially after Colvin was salty with that school anyway

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
How come in a lot of action movies when the bad, evil boss catches the good guy and decides to let his henchmen or whatever kill him he just walks away without watching them do the deed and making sure he's actually dead. Then the good guy manages to beat them and escape somehow.

If I was the evil boss I'd put a bullet in his brain myself and make 100% sure he's dead before walking off.

This happens in a lot of James Bond movies. It also happens in a lot of action movies but I can't think of one right now. Post some u know about if u like. Refresh my memory. :laugh: :D

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Also in murder mysteries like "Murder, She Wrote" how come the murderer always confesses at the end of the show when they catch him.

They got u, but they are not 100% sure. Why the f*ck would u confess? If u did a murder u might as well deny it all the way. U got nothing to lose by denning it, u might even get off with some luck. Its not likely but better than f*cking confessing to it.

Daps
The Office
How were none of them people ever fired, and how did that branch not crumble to the ground?
Michael-most incompetent boss in history
Dwight- brought weapons to work multiple times, shot off a revolver, set the office on fire and caused a heart attack
Meridith - has sex with clients for discounted meat
Ryan - isnt qualified to do anything, lied to get VP job, then arrested for major fraud
Creed- doesnt even know what his own job is there
Kevin - is an accountant that cant count

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Office
How were none of them people ever fired, and how did that branch not crumble to the ground?
Michael-most incompetent boss in history
Dwight- brought weapons to work multiple times, shot off a revolver, set the office on fire and caused a heart attack
Meridith - has sex with clients for discounted meat
Ryan - isnt qualified to do anything, lied to get VP job, then arrested for major fraud
Creed- doesnt even know what his own job is there
Kevin - is an accountant that cant count
With Michael, they said despite his fukkery, the Scranton branch had the best sales.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Damages...

Patty tried to kill Ellen, blatantly lies to her about it & they still end up having a mentor/mentee relationship for the rest of the series. I understand they were both still playing each other but, how you can stand to talk to someone that tried to have you murdered? :rudy:

Phlipside

all day everyday
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
How come in a lot of action movies when the bad, evil boss catches the good guy and decides to let his henchmen or whatever kill him he just walks away without watching them do the deed and making sure he's actually dead. Then the good guy manages to beat them and escape somehow.

If I was the evil boss I'd put a bullet in his brain myself and make 100% sure he's dead before walking off.

This happens in a lot of James Bond movies. It also happens in a lot of action movies but I can't think of one right now. Post some u know about if u like. Refresh my memory. :laugh: :D

when i read this i immediately thought of
the scene in Fast Five when the south american
crime boss had Brian and Dom tied up hanging on
a hook, he talks to them then walks away, then
brian and dom throw their legs over the 2 goons
watchin them and beats them up :stopitslime:

whats even more funny is they did it literally seconds
after the boss left, so the boss should have heard
all that comotion at least and come back to kill them