HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Also in murder mysteries like "Murder, She Wrote" how come the murderer always confesses at the end of the show when they catch him.

They got u, but they are not 100% sure. Why the f*ck would u confess? If u did a murder u might as well deny it all the way. U got nothing to lose by denning it, u might even get off with some luck. Its not likely but better than f*cking confessing to it.

Reminds me of every episode of criminal intent. And I mean every. Goren always gets them to confess. Lawyer or no lawyer. Evidence or no evidence. But it's the worse when a lawyer is there and they just listen to their client snitch with zero evidence on the table

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
i'm watchin the wire and as realistic as the show is I just don't understand... how the fukk was string and Avon talkin over them prison phones about business so carefree??? I mean you IN the prison talkin... but back out in the low rises you all careful and shyt??? :what:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Speaking of CSI. LVPD, Miami PD, and NYPD waste hundreds of thousands of dollars every single year by having a police force since the CSI's, who AREN'T police officers, do almost literally all of the work. I thought they were only supposed to process the scene and the evidence. Why are these NON POLICE OFFICERS interrogating suspects?

fukk is the point of the detectives?

Daps
I don't know if it's been mentioned but after all the drama went down and his whole crew went their separate ways in Season 4 Namond went back to that school?

The same school them lil nikkas was cutting and jumping each other in we're supposed to believe he got exposed and made cry (by Michael), got beat up by Sherrod, lost his corner, basically went from a showoff to a "dork" and nothing was gonna happen to him? Colvin didn't think about putting him in a better school? Idk...especially after Colvin was salty with that school anyway

During that scene where they show Naymond in the city debate, that looks like an entirely different school.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who sent him to meet with the two stick up kids? I forget. And yeah, that happened, but going into the J Reid/God thing, he was coming off another screwed up/in too deep situation. And they send him right back into it. That was my nit pick.

Hill Harper set him up with Sticky Fingaz. That incident from the beginning of the movie almost came back on Omar when that Spanish chick who's mom got popped recognized him in the club. I think that was right before LL had his boy laid out on the pool table.:why:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Deep Blue Sea....

so LL had enough room in that tight ass pizza over to take a mini ax or whatever and carve out a large enough hole for him to escape before the shark broke in?..:shaq2: the same shark that broke down a 2 ton steel door took that long to break into a glass window oven...:shaq2: and on top of that the oven was on when LL was hackin his was through that metal...a spark from the ax and the metal would have ignited the flames from him hittin it that hard....burning him horribly and giving the shark a home cooked meal for once..

How about him throwing a lighter across the room that somehow managed to stay lit despite flyin through the air?
:wtf:

YBE

Banned
Daps
Hill Harper set him up with Sticky Fingaz. That incident from the beginning of the movie almost came back on Omar when that Spanish chick who's mom got popped recognized him in the club. I think that was right before LL had his boy laid out on the pool table.:why:

yep....i forgot.

Weebay was like :ohhh: "bytch said you a cop J-Reid" :mjpls:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Law and Order and CSI are SERIOUS offenders here. You're not getting a deal no plea bargain and you STILL confess? And I mean everything too. Not just about the murder but the entire history leading up to it.

*10 years ago in high school she shunned me in front of the entire school. ostracized me and ruined FOUR YEARS OF HIGH SCHOOL FOR ME!

did she really think there wouldn't be consequences?

so yea i put an ad on that popular dating site with the exact stats that she would be attracted to knowing she wouldn't be able to resist

she didn't even recognize me after going to school for four years together. guess i was too lowly to make an impression huh?

well after we got back to the hotel room we started talking about our pasts. took her 15 mins to realize who i was but you know she STILL looked down on me?! STILL. WHO WAS SHE TO ACT BETTER THAN ME?!?!

so i took the kitchen knife that i bought just before meeting up with her and cut her entitled throat :mad::mad:

*fade to black *

*Created by dikk Wolf*[/QUOTE

The numerous shootouts in the precinct on SVU are what do it for me.

Guy: Hey :shaq:

Killer: :leon:

Guy: you ruined my life!!!!!

Killer: :ohhh:

Guy: :bustback:

Killer: :dead:

Stabler & Benson: :wtf: :noah:

Guy::youngsabo:

Seems like the writers use this scenario everytime they run out of ideas... I hate this is how they written out Stabler the GOAT Pedophile Destroyer

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of Law and Order: SVU. Mains of the cast has been chasing kid fiddlers for how long? 13 seasons and I'm guessing that's a year for each season that Stabler, Benson and Munch investigate sex crimes usually of the worst kind.

Sex crimes detectives get two years doing that type of work and get rotated out to different fields because of the psychological effect the job has.

Yet Stabler and Benson do the shyt for several years. You already know Stabler is fukked up while watching the show but he's kept on the force despite the fact he's a ticking time bomb. :aicmon:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Law and Order and CSI are SERIOUS offenders here. You're not getting a deal no plea bargain and you STILL confess? And I mean everything too. Not just about the murder but the entire history leading up to it.

*10 years ago in high school she shunned me in front of the entire school. ostracized me and ruined FOUR YEARS OF HIGH SCHOOL FOR ME!

did she really think there wouldn't be consequences?

so yea i put an ad on that popular dating site with the exact stats that she would be attracted to knowing she wouldn't be able to resist

she didn't even recognize me after going to school for four years together. guess i was too lowly to make an impression huh?

well after we got back to the hotel room we started talking about our pasts. took her 15 mins to realize who i was but you know she STILL looked down on me?! STILL. WHO WAS SHE TO ACT BETTER THAN ME?!?!

so i took the kitchen knife that i bought just before meeting up with her and cut her entitled throat :mad::mad:

*fade to black *

*Created by dikk Wolf*

I dapped your post cause its 100% truth

but fukk you nikka for talking down on the gawd sir wolf

nikka is right up there with Tex Avery on untouchable status

:boss: he's a made man sir...don't you ever disrespect that mans work again

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8lDYrvTILc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8lDYrvTILc[/ame]

:bustback::bustback::bustback: