HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

YBE

Banned
Daps
'In Too Deep', (1999)

It's been awhile since I've seen this, but in the opening scenes, isn't Omar Epps undercover, and he ends up doing a couple lines of coke, and killing one or two people, in some intense shootout in a drug dealers house? So, after that, they send him straight into Cincinnati to infiltrate LL Cool J's operation? There may have been a big time lapse though.

nah. J-Reed shot those two stickup kids that God sent him out to meet, he laid low in the sticks, then came back to Cincinatti after a few months to get back up with God's crew.

That shyt was :rudy: anyway

Not even talking about J-Reed being a cop but, if you knew you sent some dude into a fukked up situation & he almost got killed, you really gonna accept that nikka into your pack & not think he's salty at you about that? :comeon:

*sends J-Reed to meet with dealers you knew were stickup kids*
*the nikka almost gets killed shooting his way out*
*disappears for 4 months with no contact*
*pops up outta the blue like everything is cool* :heh:

I would've deaded him just in case he was thinking about a get back.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The Blind Side,

sandra bullock walking up on a bunch of gangsters
and telling them what to do on their own turf? :stopitslime:
they would have put so many bullets in her

also, why was it so hard for the goons to shoot a 7 foot
380lb football player that breaks into their crib?
They weren't stupid. A rich White woman shot multiple times in the PJ's that was heat they didn't need. Them Cacs would've nuked that whole area.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The Matrix,

at least ONE of those bullets shot by
neo out of the helicopter should have
hit morpheous, hell even getting grazed
would have sufficed

Nice one. I saw the movie when I was 12 and knew nothing about ballistics and gun accuracy but I still felt like Neo shooting the gatling gun like he did to kill the agents and not hit Morpheus who was smack dab in the middle of the fray had me like :rudy:

But they in VR. Maybe team kill was turned off :manny:

YOLO_JONES

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Park Village, Compton CA
I always wondered this in Karate Kid and 8 Mile...say Bobby wouldve beaten Daniel fair and square, he woulda faced Johnny in the finals. Who do u think Crease woulda cornered for? Woulda had the Cobra Kai choosing sides. If Lodo beat Rabbit, he woulda had to battle Pappa Doc...who would Free World be behind?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Who was gonna DQ him? He killed a dude in the tournament and they didn't do shyt. They were scared of Chung.

This is a legit reason. I mean who here is gonna step up to a man who stayed in his prime in his 50's :dwillhuh:

1050691-YBDIYAU.jpg

:no:

If I was a referee I wouldn't try to get between that dude either

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
nah. J-Reed shot those two stickup kids that God sent him out to meet, he laid low in the sticks, then came back to Cincinatti after a few months to get back up with God's crew.

That shyt was :rudy: anyway

Not even talking about J-Reed being a cop but, if you knew you sent some dude into a fukked up situation & he almost got killed, you really gonna accept that nikka into your pack & not think he's salty at you about that? :comeon:

*sends J-Reed to meet with dealers you knew were stickup kids*
*the nikka almost gets killed shooting his way out*
*disappears for 4 months with no contact*
*pops up outta the blue like everything is cool* :heh:

I would've deaded him just in case he was thinking about a get back.

Who sent him to meet with the two stick up kids? I forget. And yeah, that happened, but going into the J Reid/God thing, he was coming off another screwed up/in too deep situation. And they send him right back into it. That was my nit pick.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Who sent him to meet with the two stick up kids? I forget. And yeah, that happened, but going into the J Reid/God thing, he was coming off another screwed up/in too deep situation. And they send him right back into it. That was my nit pick.

man i dont remember lol...

its been years since i seen that movie

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Deep Blue Sea....

so LL had enough room in that tight ass pizza over to take a mini ax or whatever and carve out a large enough hole for him to escape before the shark broke in?..:shaq2: the same shark that broke down a 2 ton steel door took that long to break into a glass window oven...:shaq2: and on top of that the oven was on when LL was hackin his was through that metal...a spark from the ax and the metal would have ignited the flames from him hittin it that hard....burning him horribly and giving the shark a home cooked meal for once..

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Also in murder mysteries like "Murder, She Wrote" how come the murderer always confesses at the end of the show when they catch him.

They got u, but they are not 100% sure. Why the f*ck would u confess? If u did a murder u might as well deny it all the way. U got nothing to lose by denning it, u might even get off with some luck. Its not likely but better than f*cking confessing to it.

Law and Order and CSI are SERIOUS offenders here. You're not getting a deal no plea bargain and you STILL confess? And I mean everything too. Not just about the murder but the entire history leading up to it.

*10 years ago in high school she shunned me in front of the entire school. ostracized me and ruined FOUR YEARS OF HIGH SCHOOL FOR ME!

did she really think there wouldn't be consequences?

so yea i put an ad on that popular dating site with the exact stats that she would be attracted to knowing she wouldn't be able to resist

she didn't even recognize me after going to school for four years together. guess i was too lowly to make an impression huh?

well after we got back to the hotel room we started talking about our pasts. took her 15 mins to realize who i was but you know she STILL looked down on me?! STILL. WHO WAS SHE TO ACT BETTER THAN ME?!?!

so i took the kitchen knife that i bought just before meeting up with her and cut her entitled throat :mad::mad:

*fade to black *

*Created by dikk Wolf*

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Law and Order and CSI are SERIOUS offenders here. You're not getting a deal no plea bargain and you STILL confess? And I mean everything too. Not just about the murder but the entire history leading up to it.

*10 years ago in high school she shunned me in front of the entire school. ostracized me and ruined FOUR YEARS OF HIGH SCHOOL FOR ME!

did she really think there wouldn't be consequences?

so yea i put an ad on that popular dating site with the exact stats that she would be attracted to knowing she wouldn't be able to resist

she didn't even recognize me after going to school for four years together. guess i was too lowly to make an impression huh?

well after we got back to the hotel room we started talking about our pasts. took her 15 mins to realize who i was but you know she STILL looked down on me?! STILL. WHO WAS SHE TO ACT BETTER THAN ME?!?!

so i took the kitchen knife that i bought just before meeting up with her and cut her entitled throat :mad::mad:

*fade to black *

*Created by dikk Wolf*[/QUOTE

The numerous shootouts in the precinct on SVU are what do it for me.

Guy: Hey :shaq:

Killer: :leon:

Guy: you ruined my life!!!!!

Killer: :ohhh:

Guy: :bustback:

Killer: :dead:

Stabler & Benson: :wtf: :noah:

Guy::youngsabo: