HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
tokoyo drift us supposed to take place between fast 6 and furious 7. this shyt is not possible at all. 6 and 7 both use present day technology, while in tokoyo drift they're fighting over ipods and using flip phones. shyt is not possible, unless Japan a decade behind technology-wise.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Obviously he didn't strip the rims in the lot but the person working the Drive-Thru must've heard some of the convo going on.
:mjlol: nah homie, u reaching. They aint no ear spy detectives in the drive thru. Now if they got to the window and Caine is still holding the gun to dudes head, they could call the cops. But I don't think it went down that way.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
That was Fast 6. I read that if that was a real runway it'd be 4 times bigger than the lognest runway in the world.

Actually 9x bigger than the longest runway :heh:

pod7kph.jpg

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tokoyo drift us supposed to take place between fast 6 and furious 7. this shyt is not possible at all. 6 and 7 both use present day technology, while in tokoyo drift they're fighting over ipods and using flip phones. shyt is not possible, unless Japan a decade behind technology-wise.
you'd be amazed how many people still use flip phones in japan

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Oculus

:francis:

I don't even know why I sat through that trash movie. So this broad and her brother survive a malevolent supernatural mirror as kids and then when she gets older she tracks it down to buy it from an auction for revenge? :dwillhuh: I could forgive that since the bytch had a way to finally kill the mirror but she wastes the opportunity by staying in the same room with a mirror that causes hallucinations trying to prove on recording camera that the shyt was supernatural... :snoop:

So her brother who just got out of a mental institution gets implicated over her death in their failure to destroy the mirror. Why didn't she just set the mirror up for the trap she had placed, set the timer and LEAVE? :mjlol:

Last edited:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is the show called "The Good Wife"? :dwillhuh:

The few episodes I've seen, she was never in the kitchen cooking up a great meal, cleaning the house, or fetching a beer for her husband as he watches TV.:rudy:

Instead, she's too busy obsessing about her job, cheating on her husband, and making her career the priority over her family.:smugdraper:

The show should be titled "The Feminist Dream Life":camby:

The Black Sheep

Man at war with himself
Daps
Reppin
The Dry Land Under The Firmament
DBZ History of Trunks

So were suppose to believe that Goku and King Kai wouldn't try to contact Gohan and Trunks to tell them how to beat the Androids. They could have told them about the Time Chamber, the location of New Namek and stuff but nope. :mindblown:

I know for a fact that all of the Z Fighter (except for Vegeta) got to keep there bodies when they died because they all did after Nappa bodied them. So how come none of them, especially Piccolo, tried to use there 1 day pass (like Goku did in the Buu saga) to come back to earth and defeated the Androids. :shaq2:

Another thing is Gohan had 13 years to train yet he still was to weak to defeat them...really? :usure:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
in 2 fast 2 furious.. tej had a state of the art garage on the water in miami with jet ski races in the back and everything..

then in fast 5, his dream is to open up a garage.. :dwillhuh: and then with his millions, he opens up a dusty ass shop that's a clear downgrade from his first garage:comeon:

I thought the more recent ones took place before the first three.