Hey @CrosbyAteHeathcliff....

illadope

きんが
Daps
I didn't. I was also overwhelmed by heat, my friends kid was with us, I had had a couple mimosas, being bombarded by highschool fools I never thought I'd see again.... :ohlawd:

I was just trying to live at that point.

Yeah it was kinda hectic around that time. Hahaha how funny you ended up there

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
Yeah it was kinda hectic around that time. Hahaha how funny you ended up there

I agreed to it weeks ago to go with my girl. I just didn't put two and two together until we got there. You can always find us at some random hip hop inspired sh. Not as much as when we were younger, but we still try to go to things.

Note: it's crazy how things have changed from when I was really into it in highschool. Now it's all about the tattoos and retro hipster looks. :ehh: I'm not going to be the one to hate on the evolution of the culture. It's what brings us new stuff.

illadope

きんが
Daps
I agreed to it weeks ago to go with my girl. I just didn't put two and two together until we got there. You can always find us at some random hip hop inspired sh. Not as much as when we were younger, but we still try to go to things.

Note: it's crazy how things have changed from when I was really into it in highschool. Now it's all about the tattoos and retro hipster looks. :ehh: I'm not going to be the one to hate on the evolution of the culture. It's what brings us new stuff.

hmmmm when did you graduate?