Hey @CrosbyAteHeathcliff....

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@Malta summed it up nicely, friend :lolbron:
:ohhh: Yes, friend i am aware of this incident. I consulted Illadope behind the scenes about this issue this past weekend and from the way he spoke to me he said he has no demonic intent behind this invitation. From what i gathered hes just trying to invite friends out to a gathering to have some fun. Everyone needs new friends, friend.

I even said to illa, *illa you know she has a suitor correct* to which illa responded. "nah its not like that im just inviting people to this event" So really, i dont think therse anything to really worry about in this situation unless the woman involved in this triangle of friendship has demonic intent at which point, she could use her powers of femininity to cast demonic spells on situations that can lead to satanic filth but i seriously doubt that will happen. Just friends, sharing geography, coming together, for friendship and the love of hiphop, friend.

I think some of yall need to look at this example and realize that not everyone who invites friends out for gatherings is thinking demonically with demonic intentions.

Its so angelic. :blessed:

friend: :sitdown:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh: Yes, friend i am aware of this incident. I consulted Illadope behind the scenes about this issue this past weekend and from the way he spoke to me he said he has no demonic intent behind this invitation. From what i gathered hes just trying to invite friends out to a gathering to have some fun. Everyone needs new friends, friend.

I even said to illa, *illa you know she has a suitor correct* to which illa responded. "nah its not like that im just inviting people to this event" So really, i dont think therse anything to really worry about in this situation unless the woman involved in this triangle of friendship has demonic intent at which point, she could use her powers of femininity to cast demonic spells on situations that can lead to satanic filth but i seriously doubt that will happen. Just friends, sharing geography, coming together, for friendship and the love of hiphop, friend.

Its so angelic. :blessed:

friend: :sitdown:
:wow:

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
@Tree-0-Three This dude doesn't even respect you enough to try and get at yo chick in PMs, he's doing it right on the front page :banderas:

You gonna let this slide? You think he's spending page after page talking about art with her to just be pals, damn breh, you gonna get real familiar with @illadope and won't even know it.

TRY being the operative word here. And he's made no reference to even trying. You guys just love a good scandal. :troll:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
For you to understand illa you have to understand the types of women that gravitate to him. Typically they are demons. So while i have no illusions about the fact that illa could take it or leave it as it concerns lust, ultimately it will be in the hands of the female to set the boundaries in the relationship but sadly, knowing the type of women that like Illa we have to expect friendship in this case but not be surprised if the situation turns demonic.

illadope

きんが
Daps
My mission was completed, she (& her boyfriend) came out to an event I had partial ties to. Yall simps & instigators cant even get women to write you back let alone see someone in person.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
My mission was completed, she (& her boyfriend) came out to an event I had partial ties to. Yall simps & instigators cant even get women to write you back let alone see someone in person.

:beli: Lets not take this to a demonic level, we were having fun out chea, it's not like I'm the one that had an online relationship with a bytch I've never met from a message board.

How'd your meeting with Phoenix go you ole Cassanova@gmail.com ass nikka.

illadope

きんが
Daps
:beli: Lets not take this to a demonic level, we were having fun out chea, it's not like I'm the one that had an online relationship with a bytch I've never met from a message board.

How'd your meeting with Phoenix go you ole Cassanova@gmail.com ass nikka.

Decided I wasnt ready for all the uncertainty that was waiting ahead. Foreshadowing is a great tool, specially when it has to do with your personal life

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
For you to understand illa you have to understand the types of women that gravitate to him. Typically they are demons. So while i have no illusions about the fact that illa could take it or leave it as it concerns lust, ultimately it will be in the hands of the female to set the boundaries in the relationship but sadly, knowing the type of women that like Illa we have to expect friendship in this case but not be surprised if the situation turns demonic.
You make me laugh.

I like you.