Hey @CrosbyAteHeathcliff....

illadope

きんが
Daps
14 hours :damn:

I can't think of anything I'd wamt to be doingfor 14 hours straight.

Plus I'm :old: i'll end up needing a nap, somewhere to sit that jas a cushion and ab extra pack of dr scholes to switch out my soles incase my feet start hurting in between that time. I'd also need to be paid. I gotta get compensated for my time.

I would've ruined everybodies fun up there. :

First 3 hours I was eatin & drinkin in the VIP section, caught the Itus & was just chillin. Then I was peepin all the graffiti writers out there. I did a lot of networking & met a lot of great people

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
574.jpg

you ugly dog :pachaha:
nikka look like his mom just told him to put the Snickers bar back at the store

illadope

きんが
Daps
Daammmmn- I got there around 5 and only stayed about two hours- it was so damn hot out. I was love with that geisha girl piece. I ran into some guys from high school who I used to think were just silly taggers- ended up being great artists :leon:

So you grew up out here?? Yeah it was hot as shyt it sucked =(

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
Nice, i know 5 people from CO from the Coli now
Obviously I'm really new. I still find it hard to wrap my head around the fact that these are actually people :lolbron:

My bf being one of those people right?

And now I know two. One doesn't count since he was the one laughing on the couch and explained the coli to me.

illadope

きんが
Daps
Obviously I'm really new. I still find it hard to wrap my head around the fact that these are actually people :lolbron:

My bf being one of those people right?

And now I know two. One doesn't count since he was the one laughing on the couch and explained the coli to me.
After I've read sooo much on this site, I feel your skepticism. Not a big deal, but my man is @Tree-0-Three

No **** here. Or MB's job... don't know that story yet!

:ohhh: Did you see me out there? I was in front of the Dj booth at the time you were there for the most part

BillCosbyAteMyHomework

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orange and Blue
:ohhh: Did you see me out there? I was in front of the Dj booth at the time you were there for the most part
I didn't. I was also overwhelmed by heat, my friends kid was with us, I had had a couple mimosas, being bombarded by highschool fools I never thought I'd see again.... :ohlawd:

I was just trying to live at that point.