Hey @CrosbyAteHeathcliff....

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@Tree-0-Three This dude doesn't even respect you enough to try and get at yo chick in PMs, he's doing it right on the front page :banderas:

You gonna let this slide? You think he's spending page after page talking about art with her to just be pals, damn breh, you gonna get real familiar with @illadope and won't even know it.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
@Tree-0-Three This dude doesn't even respect you enough to try and get at yo chick in PMs, he's doing it right on the front page :banderas:

You gonna let this slide? You think he's spending page after page talking about art with her to just be pals, damn breh, you gonna get real familiar with @illadope and won't even know it.
that friend route is a well worn path into panties. didnt even know she was a member until this thread of thirst :whoo:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

Malta sitting on the sidelines reading the convo like
whatever.gif

had enough and now he tryna instigate some shyt :dead:

I had my fun now I want to settle down now.

:dead:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Im distracted by responsibilities today, friend. What is going on in here. It looks like some friends are going to meet up for a hippity hop concert? Cool.
@Malta summed it up nicely, friend :lolbron: