He’s not 5’10 and white so Triple H doesn’t use him, but fukk it we ball! **Omos Appreciation Thread**

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I said it's the same wash rinse repeat shyt with omos. They'll match him up with someone his size. Lose. Build him back up by having him squash jobbers. Then do it all over again

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
He's miscast. Shows way more personality and charisma in outside stuff than whatever creative is trying to sell in this outdated ass 'abominable giant' gimmick. I'd say switch it up and make him some 4D chess intellectual that just likes to come out and talk mad shyt while whipping everybody ass in expensive 5K suits as the Kingpin of WWE. :wow:

We might have something here, I can see the vision :patrice:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Yea Omos should have went on a dominant run with the US title instead of Theory

I fukk with Theory but Omos woulda been better with that title, only good thing that came out of it is he got a win over Cena

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Omos is horrendous in every aspect
I have to assume some of you are just being contrarions

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
He's miscast. Shows way more personality and charisma in outside stuff than whatever creative is trying to sell in this outdated ass 'abominable giant' gimmick. I'd say switch it up and make him some 4D chess intellectual that just likes to come out and talk mad shyt while whipping everybody ass in expensive 5K suits as the Kingpin of WWE. :wow:
I remember when they tried something like this with Erick Rowan! :bryan: