He’s not 5’10 and white so Triple H doesn’t use him, but fukk it we ball! **Omos Appreciation Thread**

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
No one, and I mean no one said a bad thing about Omos. OP came in the raw live thread with this narrative talking about iwc hating him and everyone in the live thread thought he was slow. @Rell84shots stated his opinion on the Omos vs Lesnar match and he went on and on about nothing...

Not wanting to see a match is not the same as hating...wtf

Great.. way to come in a live thread and bytch and moan and complain about absolutely nothing
fukk you coming at me for? All I said was the match is a bad idea for both men. I actually like Omos and he has a cool personality.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
fukk you coming at me for? All I said was the match is a bad idea for both men. I actually like Omos and he has a cool personality.
Wasn't coming at you, giving the context/background of what happened in the live thread. I know what you said, use your finger and read it slowly next time..

I said you didn't agree with the match, (which is fine) an the Op started rambling about IWC and people hate Omos when that wasn't the case at all until he brought that energy in

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I ain't your nikka
Says more about you that you let the "IWC" aka a bunch of random strangers on social media get you in your feelings .Grow Up, you came in the live thread last night as the only one complaining about this. When it's real, you ain't gotta think. You Know. And stop wearing your heart on your sleeve.

I don't fukk with lames like JD from NY...never have never will or none of these glorified marks with a comma in their followers count.

I’m a stranger you ain’t never met and you in ya feelings over my thread showing love to Omos

fukk is we even talking bout? Scram, nikka.

If you like Omos, say that and bounce. fukk we talking in circles for

Last edited:

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
He's miscast. Shows way more personality and charisma in outside stuff than whatever creative is trying to sell in this outdated ass 'abominable giant' gimmick. I'd say switch it up and make him some 4D chess intellectual that just likes to come out and talk mad shyt while whipping everybody ass in expensive 5K suits as the Kingpin of WWE. :wow: