He’s not 5’10 and white so Triple H doesn’t use him, but fukk it we ball! **Omos Appreciation Thread**

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: man were talking about the E here.. they're just having this match so they can run highlights of Brock F5ing Omos forever..

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:mjlol: man were talking about the E here.. they're just having this match so they can run highlights of Brock F5ing Omos forever..

thread was created because nobody in the RAW thread wanted to see Lesnar vs. Omos. @Larry Legend left out the reason above.. it's probably just for that one highlight in 3 minutes which ehh

But the biggest reason is because everyone wanted to see Lashley beat Lesnar and now Lashley is saddled with sorry ass Bray.

i'm sure Omos gets hated on but not on here.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
He’s not that bad, and hasn’t even reached his peak yet I feel

All types of varying opinions concerning Brock-Omos, but Brock is one of the biggest names in this industry (a mainstream one at that), and to face him on the grandest stage so to speak?

I just don’t see how that’s not a dub for Omos, regardless of how the match turns out :manny:
No one, and I mean no one said a bad thing about Omos. OP came in the raw live thread with this narrative talking about iwc hating him and everyone in the live thread thought he was slow. @Rell84shots stated his opinion on the Omos vs Lesnar match and he went on and on about nothing...
Why y’all hate our black king Omos?

fukk what y’all talmbout. I stand with my nikka. I hope he wins
Not wanting to see a match is not the same as hating...wtf
I know it’s popular to hate Omos because he’s tall and black and the IWC only likes white workrate guys under 5’11, but I like Omos. Sorry.

:yeshrug:

I hope that nikka beats Lesnar
Great.. way to come in a live thread and bytch and moan and complain about absolutely nothing

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
thread was created because nobody in the RAW thread wanted to see Lesnar vs. Omos. @Larry Legend left out the reason above.. it's probably just for that one highlight in 3 minutes which ehh

But the biggest reason is because everyone wanted to see Lashley beat Lesnar and now Lashley is saddled with sorry ass Bray.

i'm sure Omos gets hated on but not on here.

Here come ya know it all ass

This thread was made because of shyt like this all over the IWC

Calling the brother a waste because they wanted to see Brock wrestle Gunther or some other nikka. These IWC cats are corny

You can plug ya ears and pretend it doesn’t exist all you want but I see the the :mjpls: shyt y’all be on and I stand with brotha Omos.

I hope he win

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
No one, and I mean no one said a bad thing about Omos. OP came in the raw live thread with this narrative talking about iwc hating him and everyone in the live thread thought he was slow. @Rell84shots stated his opinion on the Omos vs Lesnar match and he went on and on about nothing...

Not wanting to see a match is not the same as hating...wtf

Great.. way to come in a live thread and bytch and moan and complain about absolutely nothing

Go to twitter, type Omos in the search bar, and get back to me…

If you ain’t said shyt about Omos, great. Happy for you my brother in Christ. But I’m obviously not talking to you..

They say a hit dog will holler.. you nikkas don’t even be hit and still hollering. If it don’t apply to you then it costs you nothing to see yourself out b

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
One thing I’ll say tho I wish they had been booking Omos better after the Strowman shyt. Just having him destroy nikkas and then call out Brock for the Mania match.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You can plug ya ears and pretend it doesn’t exist all you want but I see the the :mjpls:

i consider myself a big fan of Lashley.. Sasha/mercedes... i see what's out there on Twitter and in Sasha's case it shows up on here too :mjpls:

i wish Omos the best. i wanted to see him murder people on RAW underground. RAW underground was dope tbh..

hopefully Omos gets some offense on Lesnar. Could be a spectacle.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Go to twitter, type Omos in the search bar, and get back to me…

If you ain’t said shyt about Omos, great. Happy for you my brother in Christ. But I’m obviously not talking to you..

They say a hit dog will holler.. you nikkas don’t even be hit and still hollering. If it don’t apply to you then it costs you nothing to see yourself out b
Twitter? Save the group thinking, mob mentality, echo chamber nonsense for these other posters...

Their are people who wanna see the match, some don't...oh well. You came in the live thread with that "man the iwc (because Twitter is real too you) don't wanna see a brother win/get a match at WrestleMania"

Meanwhile before Raw even started, or before you came in the live thread with you agenda:
I'm in for the potential Lesnar vs Omos mania match. Definitely nice had it been Intercontinental Champion Gunther vs Brock. I'm guessing The All Mighty vs Fiend stuff will pick up eventually though once Lashley let's him in...
Well what do you know, theirs a poster on this side of TheColi who's in for a Brock vs Omos WrestleMania match...let's get a closer look in that username...

:whoo:

Jeh, that name looks familiar.
It's easy to develop a large picture, if you(Op) Focus on the negative...

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Twitter? Save the group thinking, mob mentality, echo chamber nonsense for these other posters...
My nikka… the IWC is a group think mob mentality echo chamber

Again, if it don’t apply to you, cool. fukk is you replying for?

If I made a thread about online gamers being racists and calling people the n word, are you gonna run in with some “no I’m not!!!” ass retort?

If it don’t apply to you, cool. See ya way out. That doesn’t change the IWC collectively trashing the homie. You can pretend they’re not, but we both know It goes beyond not wanting to see him vs Brock. Just click a JDfromNY tweet and read them replies. People have the Nigerian nightmare fukked way up.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
My nikka… the IWC is a group think mob mentality echo chamber

Again, if it don’t apply to you, cool. fukk is you replying for?

If I made a thread about online gamers being racists and calling people the n word, are you gonna run in with some “no I’m not!!!” ass retort?

If it don’t apply to you, cool. See ya way out. That doesn’t change the IWC collectively trashing the homie. You can pretend they’re not, but we both know It goes beyond not wanting to see him vs Brock. Just click a JDfromNY tweet and read them replies. People have the Nigerian nightmare fukked way up.
I ain't your nikka
Says more about you that you let the "IWC" aka a bunch of random strangers on social media get you in your feelings .Grow Up, you came in the live thread last night as the only one complaining about this. When it's real, you ain't gotta think. You Know. And stop wearing your heart on your sleeve.

I don't fukk with lames like JD from NY...never have never will or none of these glorified marks with a comma in their followers count.