He’s not 5’10 and white so Triple H doesn’t use him, but fukk it we ball! **Omos Appreciation Thread**

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I bet Gunther/Gable & Becky/Zoey were good on that card

Omos yeah it's crazy he's missing. Witness protection status just like Carlito a couple months there. I like SP but if we're pairing black folks together it should've been Lashley & Omos. It even writes itself with MVP so of course it doesn't happen
They teased the new Hurt Business but of course Hunter does nothing with it.
f232dd101a907355-1200x675.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I bet Gunther/Gable & Becky/Zoey were good on that card

Omos yeah it's crazy he's missing. Witness protection status just like Carlito a couple months there. I like SP but if we're pairing black folks together it should've been Lashley & Omos. It even writes itself with MVP so of course it doesn't happen
It really really does

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
he's who Nakumura is talking about

they should give some who's a face but don't have a real footing on a show or with the fans the chance to turn heel
give them a woman that can talk and Omos as their goon

thats what I thought they should've done with Theory

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
He should be the enforcer of lashleys group
Actually fits Lashley’s current gimmick as the leader, the guy at the head of the group

You think you bout to get your hands on Bobby, my man Omos steps in front of him like “Hold up!” :demonic:while Bobby smiles with the shades on behind him

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Actually fits Lashley’s current gimmick as the leader, the guy at the head of the group

You think you bout to get your hands on Bobby, my man Omos steps in front of him like “Hold up!” :demonic:while Bobby smiles with the shades on behind him
That would make him the enforcer fam lol