Heroes Will Return In 2015...

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
First show I ever quit cold turkey - midway past the 1st season. Saw the fukkery coming from a long way away.
Those dudes Peter Patrelli, Sylar, hell all the major characters became to powerful to fast.. they needed to flesh that shyt over the course of a few seasons at least. Not talking about filler episodes but add more mythology to the series. Plus they saved the planet earth in season one. Saving the earth should've been a series finale. Even with the writers strike the following year, they blew their load all in season one and everything else was meh after that. Writers strike or no writers strike they couldn't get a decent storyline going after season one

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Obviously a guilty pleasure for most and its hard to pass up because of the potential the show had. Lets hope they get it right the second time around.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
fukk the cheerleader
fukk the horn rim glasses

THAT'S THE PLAN BREHS.
hayden_panettiere_xlarge.jpeg

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Season 1 was cool, dropped the ball for season 2, Villains arc was okay. I actually liked season4 with the carnival.

My biggest problem was that 3 of the seasons ended with
Nathan dying

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk yall talking about? season 2 of heores was ass. Now the first part of season 3 with the villians arch was cool. after that it went to shyt. That Peter vs Syler fight should have been more epic. instead peter ended up getting one power at a time. :camby:

That shyt was soooooo wack. Finally, the matchup we've been waiting for, and it takes place behind closed doors where the audience can't see. They were just :troll: at that point.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
bring back the wire instead
Please no. The Wire ran its course. Digging its corpse up outta the casket and trying to breath new life into it would be a travesty. The last season of The Wire was easily the worst.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please no. The Wire ran its course. Digging its corpse up outta the casket and trying to breath new life into it would be a travesty. The last season of The Wire was easily the worst.

i agree but we need some hood shyt to watch

the last season was pure shyt, its like they put it together while trying to find a toilet when having diarrhea

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i agree but we need some hood shyt to watch

the last season was pure shyt, its like they put it together while trying to find a toilet when having diarrhea
they need to get all the makers of The Wire in a room and have them do a similar hood type show with new characters and all that.