Heroes Will Return In 2015...

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
id rather see flashforward, the event and the 4400

...they gonna reboot this joint or do one of their time travel mulligan thingy's and disregard all the fukkery that destroyed any legacy this show had?

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
id rather see flashforward, the event and the 4400

...they gonna reboot this joint or do one of their time travel mulligan thingy's and disregard all the fukkery that destroyed any legacy this show had?

:stopitslime:

The 4400 on a bigger budget would have been dope, though.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Hope its a new cast

lol all those dudes could use the money i havent really seen em in anything else, minus homo sylar

they sshould have kept the show on that foh type ish, when mohinder got powers it went in the toilet for me.

its onyl coming back because nbc is running out of ideas and as a network is getting killed by cbs and abc

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The only way this would work is if they do what they originally was going to and have a different cast each season. As you saw the majority of the crew got stale and annoying past season one, only Sylar, Noah Bennett and the Haitian had enough mystery and depth in their characters to be stretched out for multiple seasons.
yeah the og cast got stale but lets also not forget that a lot of the new characters they were introducing were having remixed powers of characters previously on anyway.So that whole thing about "the show would've been fresh if they just did this" doesnt cut it..It was a very ambitious project that I am sure nbc entered with trepidation I think the season 1 finale was a clear indication nbc were caught off guard.Ppl want to cop pleas like the writer strike caused this that and the other but "how to stop an exploding man" was anti-climatic as fuk and showed there was no story after the major arc.

hero being trapped in feudal japan for most of the 1st half of season 2 and the latino brother/sister were both incredibly shytty arcs that spring to mind that had zilch to do with the writer strike, so excuses excuses

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
NBC EXEC ON HEROES REBORN PROGRESS AND WHEN WE MIGHT SEE IT

Summer is a possibility for the Heroes revival.

13 JUL 2014 BY ERIC GOLDMAN

While we know Heroes is coming back to TV with the series Heroes Reborn, very little else has been revealed so far, except for the return of Jack Coleman as HRG/Noah Bennet. Also still not set is when the show will air, except sometime in 2015.

Today at the TCA (Television Critics Association) press tour, I asked NBC chairman Robert Greenblatt about how things were progressing with Heroes Reborn and he explained, “[Heroes creator/EP] Tim Kring is working on a show called Dig right now for USA and as soon as he’s free with that, he’s going to be focusing on Heroes.”

As to when it might air, Greenblatt added, “I think it could be summer but I don’t know yet, depending on how the writing process goes.”

I asked if we could hear some more casting for the series soon for the project, which is said to primarily focus on new characters. Said Greenblatt, “You might. We’re being coy about that because obviously it’s a hot issue, but Jack [Coleman] was the first step in the process. And stay tuned is all I can say.”

Check out what Zachary Quinto had to say when we spoke to him recently about the possibility of reprising his role as Sylar for Heroes Reborn.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/13/nbc-exec-on-heroes-reborn-progress-and-when-we-might-see-it

@midwesthiphop or @GoldenGlove Could y'all move this thread to The Film Room?