Reppin
Los Angeles
Unsure-Larry-David.gif

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First show I ever quit cold turkey - midway past the 1st season. Saw the fukkery coming from a long way away.

True, it seemed as if the show didn't have that much shelf-life after the initial arc was wrapped up in the first half of season 1

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Of course not. But after the year hiatus due to the writer strike is when Heroes fell off.

Breh a lot of shows were derailed because of the writer's strike. Hell, "Breaking Bad" was derailed because of it. Only one show fell off that hard though, so that leads me to believe it would've fallen off regardless, just later in the series.

Fred.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh a lot of shows were derailed because of the writer's strike. Hell, "Breaking Bad" was derailed because of it. Only one show fell off that hard though, so that leads me to believe it would've fallen off regardless, just later in the series.

Fred.

LOST took a dive as well. S1-2 were straight, but the writers strike hit ~season 3 :whew: season 4 tried to rebuild but they just didn't have anything of substance there

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
LOST took a dive as well. S1-2 were straight, but the writers strike hit ~season 3 :whew: season 4 tried to rebuild but they just didn't have anything of substance there

"Lost" is another show that would've fallen off regardless. David Fury was a writer on season 1, he said they were in there like :manny: just making shyt up with no kind of logic or reasoning, cutting and editing scenes together so they'd make sense. At the time people were mad as fukk at him for criticizing the show, because it was so popular, but by the end of the series it became obvious.

Fred.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
The only way this would work is if they do what they originally was going to and have a different cast each season. As you saw the majority of the crew got stale and annoying past season one, only Sylar, Noah Bennett and the Haitian had enough mystery and depth in their characters to be stretched out for multiple seasons.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin

Fred.
I had a whole paragraph arguing against that point...then halfway thru i realized that i was debating heroes. And honestly, it's just not worth the effort:laugh:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

Fred.
it may have, due to how they put time travel off into the shyt, always fukks things up. BUT heroes is one of the only shoes where 13 episodes where completely cut, the tv show followed the format of a comic book, so that compeltely fukked it. 2 writers got fired and shots that were planned out already, got canned or reshot , because they were supposed to have strong tie ins to the storyline that got axed. that storyline was supposed to pull shyt together, we'll never know. :manny: