Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol:

i tried to give heroes my best shot on netflix, couldn't make it past season 3
They destroyed a great show there is no point beyond the first 2 seasons.

The show was constantly explaining and introing new characters. No one has time for that.

I would take misfits over heroes but even that show got destroyed.

• Dap
Reactions: pon

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Lets be honest though most shows fall off at some point. The only show that I can remember that was great from start to finish was Breaking Bad. In fact you can argue that it got better every season.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Heroes: Reborn

excited-baby.gif

I'm sorry everyone but I'll watch this and help its ratings. I wanna believe in Heroes despite the trainwreck it became. I hope the story picks up mid season 2 and fixes all the problems from there.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another flop from nbc. they have another one, revolution, the concept behind the show is amazing and it had so much potential but the shyt fell of before the end of season 1.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
i'm prob going to pass. But man that first season was :banderas:
i'm still pissed how it was going head to head with 24. eventually i switched over to heroes, to my eternal shame :snoop:
show fell off really with that season 1 finale. Everybody was expecting some matrix level fight, and all we got was some bullshyt.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Heroes never has any good fight scenes, they always hype a battle but never show what went on there. If you ever watch the movie "Push", it had amazing fighting scenes that Heroes should have had when it aired.

That's been one of my biggest issues with the show. :beli: "Heroes: Ordinary People, Budget-Straining Abilities" And that's exactly what it was. A lot of the characters shouldn't have been overpowered like that. You know damn well their powers would be things you'd see in a big screen movie.

Then there's Sylar who flopped sides like he was a pancake. Dude is a serial killer for fukks sake, why were they trying to him sympathetic and a good guy? He could have been the GOAT villain. If he's in for Reborn he needs to stay a bad guy.