Heroes Will Return In 2015...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I found it wack and boring.

Season one of og heroes was the goat this is a joke.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
watched the pilot and it was ok i guess

one thing that i hated was the chick whos power is to pick up a sword and get transported into a video game :dead:

like seriously who came up with that bs and who actually ok'd it? :mindblown:

honestly most of the cast was weak as hell.They desperately needs some of the old cast back asap if they want to see a season 2
the acting in the original series outside HRG, angela and Nathan petrelli wasn't exactly spectacular the way I remembered it
far as the storyline goes it looks like they are doing the same story over when they were kidnapping all the heroes :snoop:

oh and another thing i hate,why they hell are the calling them Evos? :scust:

they couldve came up with something better than that
Because they are evolved humans and if you say it a certain way it can sound kind of like the title of the show & the word evil (which they are to humans)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This was really unnecessary but NBC just needed a comic book/hero type property to compete in the market.

yea they should have left the name heroes in the bushes, but they knew no one would care if they aint call it that.. And yea they only did this cause they dropped the ball when they were they only comic book type show on tv and now that its popping they want to try to get some of that audience.. its too late I wont watch an episode of this shyt

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
The premiere didn't do anything to convince me that this will be better than the original run. Looks like it will get messier and more absurd as things progress.

This was my biggest takeaway. Thought they had learned their lesson from the first run but I guess not. Sucks because if this show was done right it would be a hit.

:francis: I'll give it a few more eps.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
yea they should have left the name heroes in the bushes, but they knew no one would care if they aint call it that.. And yea they only did this cause they dropped the ball when they were they only comic book type show on tv and now that its popping they want to try to get some of that audience.. its too late I wont watch an episode of this shyt

I honestly thought that "The 4400" was a better superhero show during the seasons that overlapped with Heroes. Plus, since 4400 came out first, a lot of the same plot lines that showed up later on Heroes had already been done on 4400. For example the latest Heroes episode had a "masked vigilante" superhero that gets killed in spite of the fact that he has powers. The 4400 did that first 10 years ago. And many more examples.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
I actually think it looks better than when I left off the original (end of Season 2). I'll give it some time

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dude's wife is going to flip her shyt when they reveal he's an evo