Heroes Will Return In 2015...

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
watched the pilot and it was ok i guess

one thing that i hated was the chick whos power is to pick up a sword and get transported into a video game :dead:

like seriously who came up with that bs and who actually ok'd it? :mindblown:

honestly most of the cast was weak as hell.They desperately needs some of the old cast back asap if they want to see a season 2

far as the storyline goes it looks like they are doing the same story over when they were kidnapping all the heroes :snoop:

oh and another thing i hate,why they hell are the calling them Evos? :scust:

they couldve came up with something better than that

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Heroes ... no black people, and they've removed the Asians so no Yellow Fever Otaku-worship to justify putting them in. No one else is bothered?

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
The dude I hoop with his boy fro! Years back ion this show...mex dude that did movie with jlo

Dude stays on his dikk smh

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It was ok.... but they need to tighten up alot of shyt...

They need someone to help them train and explain their powers give the viewers and understanding on what they can do. That's the thing I hate about this show it's like, oh hey i got superpowers but cant really explain them or know how they work. but then the writers dont have the characters train themselves either... :stopitslime:

The japanese chick bugged me out because the video game shyt, she was in the house when she went into the VG dimension but when she put the sword back in the sheath she's in the yamagoto building?!?! WTF??? :dwillhuh: They need to explain that.

The couple who lost their son?!?! killing everyone out for revenge... they lucky sylar aint there. they would be lunch food. :mjlol: shooting innocent randoms... a gun aint gonna do shyt against a person who's trained with telekinesis and abilities.

I love the show but these writers mayn. :francis: Tighten your shyt up, invest in your cgi...