Asian chick is :ahh:

First episode was piff.

Japan storyline with anime was :krs:

Humans on some Sylar shyt was :birdman:

Okay thus far I'm in it for the ride.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Hold up....was this the 1st time we learned Rene's name? And then they killed him?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Hold up....was this the 1st time we learned Rene's name? And then they killed him?

Nah, I'm pretty sure they revealed his name during the shows original run at some point.

I thought the return was alright, nothing great but some interesting moments. I have no idea exactly what is going on with Katana girl, but she stood out the most among the new characters.

The married couple killing evo's was :ld:. I get the fact they would be heart-broken over the loss of their sun, but to go around full blown murdering everybody, even kids is :huhldup:. The kid who can teleport has some of the most cliche elements of any of the characters. Crush on cute girl who has bully that torments you- check. Bully turns out to come from an abusive family-check. Someone secretly watching out over him because he will play an important role-check.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The premiere didn't do anything to convince me that this will be better than the original run. Looks like it will get messier and more absurd as things progress.