Here's why it ISNT'T hypcritical to hate bedwrenches and support Lavar Ball & #BBB at the same time:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How can any real brotha hate another brotha doing right for his family?

All that black wealth shyt is just a discussion that seems to pretentious for me to be involved with:hubie:

I know good decent brothers who just so happen to be with white women..would help a breh if I was hungry...they don't c00n so I don't care..no one else should either.

May BBB keep winnin:wow:

lol at just so happens. Y'all act Like these c00ns arent deliberate. Like umar said marriage is a political move. Who you marry speaks to what you value and your priorities

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They get banned, they aren't given multiple forums for their rhetoric, nice false equivalency tho.

If you don't know by now (I'm assuming you're over 25) that women take on men's personalities during relationships then I don't know what to tell you.

The fact that women initiate most divorces has nothing to do with that. Not sure why you thought that was a valid point, but explain it.

So why is racism white supremacy still thriving after so many interracial relationships?

Where are the white women fighting for the black liberation with their black spouse and mixed kids?

Why do black men and white women marriages usually end in divorce?

Why did so many white women, some married to black men, vote for trump?

Ferrum Phos

Banned
Daps
Reppin
99th percentile
You keep ignoring the FACT that black men are not even in the homes of their tragic arrangements. Like 70% of bm/bw couples end in divorce so those little mixed breeds will end up being raised with a cac point of view

Right @Ferrum Phos
Black men are not in the homes of the majority of marital arrangements involving kids, regardless of the spouse's race.

Interracial marriages are even less stable because white and non-Black women will not put up with what Black women will.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black men are not in the homes of the majority of marital arrangements involving kids, regardless of the spouse's race.

Interracial marriages are even less stable because white and non-Black women will not put up with what Black women will.

Do you have a good relationship with your pops

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
So why is racism white supremacy still thriving after so many interracial relationships?

Where are the white women fighting for the black liberation with their black spouse and mixed kids?

Why do black men and white women marriages usually end in divorce?

Why did so many white women, some married to black men, vote for trump?

BM/WW relationships marriages aren't even common, so all that stuff you typed doesn't even matter.

The Black men that marry white women more than likely don't care about Black liberation.

You're going on multiple tangents that don't have anything to do with the topic.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They get banned, they aren't given multiple forums for their rhetoric, nice false equivalency tho.

If you don't know by now (I'm assuming you're over 25) that women take on men's personalities during relationships then I don't know what to tell you.

The fact that women initiate most divorces has nothing to do with that. Not sure why you thought that was a valid point, but explain it.

Prove Serena's taken on her husband view points and personality, prove Lavar's wife has done it, and prove it only goes one way. Show some peer-reviewed stats and studies then show me how you came to the conclusion that it's applicable here.

We've seen plenty of examples that women that are more successful than men don't respect them. I don't see Nicki acting like Safaree.

Why isn't Serena afforded the same benefit of the doubt that Lavar is? Also, women initiating divorce as much as they do means that the indoctrination of the husband's viewpoint or personalities isn't as strong as you say or women wouldn't leave those men

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
its ok to be on both sides in some special cases, life is like that. Some things are black and white, some others there is a grey area. Sometimes there is 1 side to a story sometimes there is 10.

I dont support him for marrying a white broad because i'd rather his wealth went on to help the black community and stayed in the black community for generations to come, the statement he is making by marrying a white women is not pro black at all. If I ever meet him I will call him out for that. Its not cool..... but i support him as an individual successful black man because we need more successful individual black men. Would be nice if they also valued themselves enough to also marry black women though.

I dont support OJ and who he chose to be with either and I believe OJ probably did it and karma will get him, but I applauded the acquittal decision because (A) Johnny Cochran :wow: and (B) other rich famous mofos been getting off so why should it change for OJ. Why not OJ too. Rich people beat the system all the time lets not change it for OJ come on now, how about fixing the system.

I think Bill Cosby probably did some foul things too and karma probably gonna get him for it too and im cool with that but I dont like the way the media treated HIM, seemed like they were so eager to see HIM fall because of other reasons not having to do with the crimes, so I like the fact that he got off.

Like I said, its complicated.