Here's why it ISNT'T hypcritical to hate bedwrenches and support Lavar Ball & #BBB at the same time:

Daps
No she didn't, you moron. She said that her fiancé treated her better than any black men SHE DATED. She didn't speak on black men as a whole and she never said white men are better or treat black Women better.

How is Lavar being married to a white women for 20 plus years make his union better? If Serena lasts for 20 years, you'll just say it's because they put up with anything.

Serena has always been a proud black Women. She's thrown black power fists, openly shytted on CACs by dominating their sport, and never publically undermined her blackness even when under constant attack.

You're being a hypocrite and disingenuous.

Just admit she WAs c00ning to say he treated her better than any Black man is c00ning. Just say he treated u better than any man the race shouldn't matter. If lava said that y'all stay on his helmet.

She play tennis and great at it that not shytting on cacs especially when u have babies by them and they openly treated u poorly. Y'all :cape: is ridiculous.

And she won't last twenty years with bro. But if she do god bless

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will support Lavar Ball and BBB until they start c00ning.

I don't care about wenches, we're less than 20 years from the inevitable race war in this country between Blacks and whites.

The more of them that show their true colors the less people we have to protect.

Wenches get controlled in their relationships, Lavar is DOING the controlling.

Controlling what? His sons are dating white ass hispanics. Show me the pro-black rhetoric you've seen Lavar's wife push and defend.

Lavar ain't controlling his wife anymore than Serena. Show me an example of Serena promoting or pushing anti-black or racist rhetoric from her white man. Show an example of Serena being controlled in a way that Lavar isn't

Either one is ok or neither is.

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
She said white men treat Black woman better than black men. Lamar never has said anything bad like that. She a bedwench u can tell she in a ir relationship for self esteem reasons.
:mjlol: That shyt was fake as fukk. I know exactly what site you got that from too.

So you're admitting that you on the same level as hypocritical shea butter feminists :mjlol:
:russ:
Say that shyt and they start crying like and deflecting talking about I dont care..
Wenches get controlled in their relationships, Lavar is DOING the controlling
:mjlol: Yeah b ... Controlling that "black " family straight to whiteness. Them muthafulkas ain't doing shyt for black, hell ain't even mention they damn selves.:ohlawd: But I like the mental gymnastics bullshyt tho.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just admit she WAs c00ning to say he treated her better than any Black man is c00ning. Just say he treated u better than any man the race shouldn't matter. If lava said that y'all stay on his helmet.

She play tennis and great at it that not shytting on cacs especially when u have babies by them and they openly treated u poorly. Y'all :cape: is ridiculous.

And she won't last twenty years with bro. But if she do god bless

How the fukk is they c00ning? She was asked about race and she said it doesn't matter to me her but it matters how she's treated. She didn't say any negative thing about black men or that black men didn't treat her nice, she said that her fiancé won her over by treating her better.

Lavar is married to a white Women and white women been shytting on black men too. WHAT IS THE fukkING DIFFERENCE?

You said Lavar is proud and black despite being married to a white Women. Same applies to Serena. You said bedwenches openly hate and talk down on black men, Serena has never done that.

Hypocritical, hypocritical, and hypocritical. You keep moving the goal posts for Serena but you justify Lavar.

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Yeah b ... Controlling that "black " family straight to whiteness. Them muthafulkas ain't doing shyt for black, hell ain't even mention they damn selves.:ohlawd: But I like the mental gymnastics bullshyt tho.

He showing Black Athletes that they have the power not the white corporations, that's enough for me.

Not enough for The Coli tho.

Controlling what? His sons are dating white ass hispanics. Show me the pro-black rhetoric you've seen Lavar's wife push and defend.

Lavar ain't controlling his wife anymore than Serena. Show me an example of Serena promoting or pushing anti-black or racist rhetoric from her white man. Show an example of Serena being controlled in a way that Lavar isn't

Either one is ok or neither is.

It's coming, they ain't even married yet. Just wait.

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
He showing Black Athletes that they have the power not the white corporations, that's enough for me.

:mjlol: He ain't showing shyt. You think muthafukkas gonna drop the contracts and endorsements because Lavar ball?? Mannnnn the bullshyt y'all fake ass wanna be pro black cats say just to justify ya bullshyt. :ohlawd:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lavar ball dated and married a white chick. Beseeches express hate toward black men openly why they date and marry white men. I don't see how it's similar

This was your initial post. You then posted a fake quote and now can't show one example of Serena openly expressing any hate to black men.

You then said Lavar is proud and black despite being with a white wife. When I say Serena has been proud and black, openly, for a decade despite her now having a white fiancé then you try to change the narrative.

So what exactly is the difference between Lavar Ball and Serena William, outside of you just coming out and admitting that you think it's ok for black men to date out but you judge black women harsher for it?

Just admit you're pissy and hypocritical because you don't think black men should be judged for dating out but black Women should.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's coming, they ain't even married yet. Just wait.

So should t she get the same benefit of the doubt that Lavar does or are the rules for supporting black men who date out different than the rules for supporting black women?

Couldn't Lavar also start c00ning?

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: He ain't showing shyt. You think muthafukkas gonna drop the contracts and endorsements because Lavar ball?? Mannnnn the bullshyt y'all fake ass wanna be pro black cats say just to justify ya bullshyt. :ohlawd:

If BBB even has marginal success it will set a precedent, but like I said--that ain't enough for the Coli. :yeshrug:

Daps
How the fukk is they c00ning? She was asked about race and she said it doesn't matter to me her but it matters how she's treated. She didn't say any negative thing about black men or that black men didn't treat her nice, she said that her fiancé won her over by treating her better.

Lavar is married to a white Women and white women been shytting on black men too. WHAT IS THE fukkING DIFFERENCE?

You said Lavar is proud and black despite being married to a white Women. Same applies to Serena. You said bedwenches openly hate and talk down on black men, Serena has never done that.

Hypocritical, hypocritical, and hypocritical. You keep moving the goal posts for Serena but you justify Lavar.
This was your initial post. You then posted a fake quote and now can't show one example of Serena openly expressing any hate to black men.

You then said Lavar is proud and black despite being with a white wife. When I say Serena has been proud and black, openly, for a decade despite her now having a white fiancé then you try to change the narrative.

So what exactly is the difference between Lavar Ball and Serena William, outside of you just coming out and admitting that you think it's ok for black men to date out but you judge black women harsher for it?

Just admit you're pissy and hypocritical because you don't think black men should be judged for dating out but black Women should.

Nah lavar never said anything about black woman ever he just happened to date a white woman marry her and have three kids. Serena saying the white dude treated her better than any other black dude was racial stereotyping and c00ning. Most black woman ir date and celebrate or chest bump where black men ir date quietly usually. Serena is not dating that cac for love it's self esteem issues. Lavar been with his wife long enough to know it's genuine

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
So should t she get the same benefit of the doubt that Lavar does or are the rules for supporting black men who date out different than the rules for supporting black women?

Couldn't Lavar also start c00ning?

Yes, they are different because in male/female relationships the woman takes on the personality of the man.

You never had one of your joints start using your slang, listening to your music, adopting certain viewpoints of yours etc?

Men don't take on the personality of the woman.

Serena's husband was allowing white supremacists to spew madness all over Reddit during the election cycle and before.

He JUST shut that shyt down when they went public.

He was cool with white supremacy prior to getting some Black p*ssy but NOW he's not?

Really?

Last edited:

cjlaw93

(Black) American
Daps
Serena has always been a proud black Women. She's thrown black power fists, openly shytted on CACs by dominating their sport, and never publically undermined her blackness even when under constant attack.
Stop it.. Serena been a self hatin c00n..cacs mock her and doesn't even do shyt about it

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
cuz lavar ball is about self empowerment...

hes makin sure his sons capitalize off their own success instead of some white owned shoe corporation....

its the sentiment of him challenging white economic power....

u aint gotta have a white wife to strive for economic independence....

just cuz u disagree wit his personal life choices dont mean u cant agree wit his business actions...

all this debate shows how much alotta us vicariously live thru ANY black person on tv....

cuz we dont wanna do the work to improve our own lives... we rather live thru black tokens....

sometimes even fiction tv characters.... its crazy how low our self esteem is....