Here's why it ISNT'T hypcritical to hate bedwrenches and support Lavar Ball & #BBB at the same time:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've noticed the typical coli talking points about c00ns, black people diluting the race, and whether mixed people are really black all seem to go out the window when discussing Lavar Ball. :jbhmm:
:ohhh: The coli is full of hypocritical people with obvious agendas who pick and choose what to ignore and acknowledge in order to satisfy it's group think. No that can't be true.

Daps
So why is Serena called a bedwench? When has she openly expressed hate towards black men?

She said white men treat Black woman better than black men. Lamar never has said anything bad like that. She a bedwench u can tell she in a ir relationship for self esteem reasons.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
My thoughts on this is that lavar seems very old school and controlling wants things his way and is very cocky

Although he executed his master plan succesfully for the betterment of the family

Alot of black women are too strong to actually deal with a man who struts around poking his chest out and ruling over her and the kids

Even if it led to a better day

A black woman actually told me that she would rather not have success if it meant having to deal with a dude with that arrogance

So it doesnt suprise me lavar had to make his dreams come true through a white woman

Remember white women voted for trump

Lavar is similar to trump

Do the math

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the same reason kyrie irving is called a bedbuck when has never openly expressed hate toward black women

So you're admitting that you on the same level as hypocritical shea butter feminists :mjlol:

Daps
That was a fake article and quote though so try again. How is she in an IR ship for self-esteem and Lavar isn't?

Lavar been married to that woman twenty five plus years. Serena dated different cacs and only dated biracial Black dudes.

That article was real she said that. Lamar never dissed Black woman. He a black man. And proud

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
I will support Lavar Ball and BBB until they start c00ning.

I don't care about wenches, we're less than 20 years from the inevitable race war in this country between Blacks and whites.

The more of them that show their true colors the less people we have to protect.

Wenches get controlled in their relationships, Lavar is DOING the controlling.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I've noticed the typical coli talking points about c00ns, black people diluting the race, and whether mixed people are really black all seem to go out the window when discussing Lavar Ball. :jbhmm:
Lavar ball living the bedbuck dreams of a lot of these nikkahs so they pretend it's not the same thing as bedwenching

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lavar been married to that woman twenty five plus years. Serena dated different cacs and only dated biracial Black dudes.

That article was real she said that. Lamar never dissed Black woman. He a black man. And proud

No she didn't, you moron. She said that her fiancé treated her better than any black men SHE DATED. She didn't speak on black men as a whole and she never said white men are better or treat black Women better.

How is Lavar being married to a white women for 20 plus years make his union better? If Serena lasts for 20 years, you'll just say it's because they put up with anything.

Serena has always been a proud black Women. She's thrown black power fists, openly shytted on CACs by dominating their sport, and never publically undermined her blackness even when under constant attack.

You're being a hypocrite and disingenuous.