Here's why it ISNT'T hypcritical to hate bedwrenches and support Lavar Ball & #BBB at the same time:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
Too many threads. Too many threads on c00ning, too many threads on bedwenching, too many threads on racial makeup, etc.. Ridiculous around here as of late.

I agree man. Every other thread is on what black men are doing and with whom...also this c00n shyt in abundance....supposedly...

Smoking weed every now and then - c00n!
Supporting baseball - Minor League c00n!
Eating mayo on a tuna sammich - Major League c00n!
Date someone biracial - Double c00n!
Are you biracial - Triple c00n!
Date outside your race?! - Optimus Prime c00n!
Listen to rap music? - c00n!

It's over the top recently but nobody on this forum can give me an accurate definition is on what a c00n would be!:skip:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it.. Serena been a self hatin c00n..cacs mock her and doesn't even do shyt about it

The fukk? Serena has called out and shytted on racist cacs. She's beaten every great white hope tennis player they've thrown at her.

How is Serena more self-hating than Lavar? Cacs don't make fun of him?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, they are different because in male/female relationships the woman takes on the personality of the man.

You never had one of your joints start using your slang, listening to your music, adopting certain viewpoints of yours etc?

Men don't take on the personality of the woman.

Serena's husband was allowing white supremacists to spew madness all over Reddit during the election cycle and before.

He JUST shut that shyt down when they went public.

He was cool with white supremacy prior to getting some Black p*ssy but NOW he's not?

Really?

Says who? Cacs and trolls spew cac supremacy here but it doesn't reflect solely on cook or the owners.

Prove that Serena has taken on the personality of her husbands. Prove that the group that initiates the majority of divorce/separation always takes on the traits of the men she's with at all times.

Prove that Lavar hasn't been influenced by his cac wife. Prove that Lavar's wife has taken on the personality traits of Lavar.

Hypocrisy.

Anwulika

All Star
Daps
I will support Lavar Ball and BBB until they start c00ning.

I don't care about wenches, we're less than 20 years from the inevitable race war in this country between Blacks and whites.

The more of them that show their true colors the less people we have to protect.

Wenches get controlled in their relationships, Lavar is DOING the controlling.

Oh please... if that white woman wants she can just call the cops when she's having an argument with her husband and they'd most likely do her bidding. Don't be fooled by their moaning; white women have more power than black men in the West.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree man. Every other thread is on what black men are doing and with whom...also this c00n shyt in abundance....supposedly...

It's over the top recently but nobody on this forum can give me an accurate definition is on what a c00n would be!:skip:

^This holy smokes batman reach into my utility levels of c00n here....

:troll:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cuz lavar ball is about self empowerment...

hes makin sure his sons capitalize off their own success instead of some white owned shoe corporation....

its the sentiment of him challenging white economic power....

u aint gotta have a white wife to strive for economic independence....

just cuz u disagree wit his personal life choices dont mean u cant agree wit his business actions...

all this debate shows how much alotta us vicariously live thru ANY black person on tv....

cuz we dont wanna do the work to improve our own lives... we rather live thru black tokens....

sometimes even fiction tv characters.... its crazy how low our self esteem is....

^ this right here

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah lavar never said anything about black woman ever he just happened to date a white woman marry her and have three kids. Serena saying the white dude treated her better than any other black dude was racial stereotyping and c00ning. Most black woman ir date and celebrate or chest bump where black men ir date quietly usually. Serena is not dating that cac for love it's self esteem issues. Lavar been with his wife long enough to know it's genuine

Prove it. Serena was specifically asked why about her falling for a white men and she responded that when dates, it's not about color but about how she's treated. She didn't say black men treated her badly or openly hating on black men, she said her fiancé treated her better than any black men SHE'S DATED.

She didn't stereotype black men at all. Do you know how to read?

So why is Serena's relationship based in low self-esteem but Lavar's isn't? What proof do you have other than your BS assumptions

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Says who? Cacs and trolls spew cac supremacy here but it doesn't reflect solely on cook or the owners.

Prove that Serena has taken on the personality of her husbands. Prove that the group that initiates the majority of divorce/separation always takes on the traits of the men she's with at all times.

They get banned, they aren't given multiple forums for their rhetoric, nice false equivalency tho.

If you don't know by now (I'm assuming you're over 25) that women take on men's personalities during relationships then I don't know what to tell you.

The fact that women initiate most divorces has nothing to do with that. Not sure why you thought that was a valid point, but explain it.

Anwulika

All Star
Daps

This is purely my opinion but I would say that a 'c00n' is a black person who's actions work against the survival, empowerment and progress of black people as a whole.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
How can any real brotha hate another brotha doing right for his family?

All that black wealth shyt is just a discussion that seems to pretentious for me to be involved with:hubie:

I know good decent brothers who just so happen to be with white women..would help a breh if I was hungry...they don't c00n so I don't care..no one else should either.

May BBB keep winnin:wow:

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
If BBB even has marginal success it will set a precedent, but like I said--that ain't enough for the Coli. :yeshrug:
:mjlol: Mannnn shut the fukk up. That shyt wont set nothing. :heh:Just admit your a fraud ass hotep muthafukka and move along

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes, they are different because in male/female relationships the woman takes on the personality of the man.

You never had one of your joints start using your slang, listening to your music, adopting certain viewpoints of yours etc?

Men don't take on the personality of the woman.

Serena's husband was allowing white supremacists to spew madness all over Reddit during the election cycle and before.

He JUST shut that shyt down when they went public.

He was cool with white supremacy prior to getting some Black p*ssy but NOW he's not?

Really?

You keep ignoring the FACT that black men are not even in the homes of their tragic arrangements. Like 70% of bm/bw couples end in divorce so those little mixed breeds will end up being raised with a cac point of view

Right @Ferrum Phos