Here's what people don't tell you about living in NYC...the rent kills but what gets you is...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it’s called having a kitchen and knowing how to cook. the fukk? you think eating out is exclusive to new york?

this is a stupid ass thread.

and you “got hip” and started buying those water bottles by the pair for a deal.....

:mjlol:

how about buying an entire case, see how much that costs.....have you ever been in a grocery store?

:mjlol:
Facts. Hommie really sounds like the typical clueless transplant and person with 0 survival skills. Lucky for him he happens to earn enough not to be chewed up and spit out by New York

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I haven't, but I will next time. Thanks. I eat mariscos a few times a week down here. I knew the tacos would be good, because they were playing Sinaloa corridos.

@CashmereThoughts

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Save towards a goal and reward urself with that instead of eating out. It's the devil!

Fam, I dead ass book a round trip flight every 5-6 weeks with the money i save doing exactly this. come to work with tupperwares of fire ass food eating good and healthy and leaving work monthly to fly somewhere and these nikkas eating chipotle fur lunch and deli for breakfast everyday wonder how i do it :mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't, but I will next time. Thanks. I eat mariscos a few times a week down here. I knew the tacos would be good, because they were playing Sinaloa corridos.

@CashmereThoughts
Check los mariscos beloved :mjgrin:

im no stranger to that taco shop work down in SD so i know what your used too. you gotta hit the outer borroughs too that where the real ethnic gems be at.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yeah, the time before I was out in Harlem at a Jamaican spot by Rucker Park, next time I want to hit Brighton Beach area for Russian food. Been to the BX, but only hit SP's juice spot. I read the NY Times and I have a list of spots to check the next time I go. There was an East African spot in Harlem I recently read a Pete Wells review of.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Also lean on ur community. Me and my friend go grocery shopping together and most days we cook together too. Hell my neighbor damn near puts like $100 in my hand every two weeks b/c he always eatin at my place.

Good habits are always easier to keep with others.
Pro-tip: this saves u from having to cook every night.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Also lean on ur community. Me and my friend go grocery shopping together and most days we cook together too. Hell my neighbor damn near puts like $100 in my hand every two weeks b/c he always eatin at my place.

Good habits are always easier to keep with others.
Pro-tip: this saves u from having to cook every night.

Send me a plate

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You can refill those Five gallon containers of water for like 4 bucks. That would last you like 3 weeks. Why buy them by the bottle?
shyt I'd drink tap water before i went broke on bottled water, tap is better for your teeth anyway.
Cosmetically at least:pachaha: