Hereditary (2018 Horror Film) Official Thread

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Really? I remember Conjuring got a ton of hype and I thought it was trash
We may just have opposite tastes. I enjoyed the 1st Conjuring. My theatre was full tonight and there was hardly any audience reaction other than a few laughs.

Daps
BREH.....

:gucci:

What did I just watch? That shyt was.....

BREH....

:gucci:
I thought you'd have that reaction.

:lolbron:

I remember sitting there for two minutes straight while the credits rolled like

tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
We may just have opposite tastes. I enjoyed the 1st Conjuring. My theatre was full tonight and there was hardly any audience reaction other than a few laughs.

Someone laughed and made clicking sounds behind me so I turned around and told him to shut the fukk up.....not a single click after that:laff:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I got Moviepass so many aint a thing, you feel it wasn't worth the time? or just you dont get the hype?
Both. I avoided the trailer and just went off what I read in thread about how scary it was supposed to be. Joint wasn't scary at all. Not even jump scares.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Jesus H. Christ, this was really disturbing. I love how I didn't see a lot of things coming, and how they didn't even use music to prime you to expect things. There were three scenes in particular that shocked the hell out of me. There were a few places it felt like it dragged, but not enough to lose me. I do have some questions about the ending, and I can't wait to see the discussion that takes place about the last 15 minutes.

So not a scary movie, but excellent tension and some really disturbing images that will stick with me for awhile. Not expecting to have pleasant dreams tonight.

9 out of 10 for being very different and interesting and crazy, which was really refreshing.