Hereditary (2018 Horror Film) Official Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm done with art-house horror movies after this. This was awful to me and kept getting more ridiculous as it went on. I don't need anyone to give me a breakdown of what it "meant." Almost every decision made in this movie was illogical, more than the typical cliche horror choices.

Last edited:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I've always hated this thread's title. Trailer on post 21.

Where they do that at?

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
:shaq2:

i'll believe it when i see it....and where the hell is the trailer?....:birdman:

had my doubts about this movie in January and as usual I was right....just finished watchin this bore of a flick.....they just can't make scary movies anymore...:francis:

fukk was the point of this shyt...especially the ending.....:mindblown:

they decapitated a retarded white girl and tormented the son....for what?....:dahell:

Toni Collette is 0 for 2 with scary movies for me....:pacspit:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Allergic to peanuts =/= allergic to peanut oil.

The Peanut Institute - Peanut Oil: No Allergens

And the little girl was being controlled by the cult....that whole sequence at the party, including her death.....did you not see the symbol of Paimon on the light pole when they were driving to the party?

If you don't like the movie cool but you're doing too much breh.

Fred.

This post is the coli in a nutshell...

You posted a link to peanut oils where it literally says that you can still be allergic to unrefined oils...and even for refined oils YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN :mjlol:

What that link doesn't say do is sit in a chair and just eat candy you could be allergic to like the little girl did

Your not going to find a real life person who has a peanut allergy take a chance on eating something that could have peanuts in it...

If you like the movie fine, but don't get mad at people who expect a little bit of logic in their movies...like having a central character constantly eat foods that she could be allergic to :mjlol:

hadouken

quarter circle forward
Daps
Except regular m&m's are made out of peanut oil :mjlol:...pretty sure it still says to on the label:mjlol:

The entire food allergy thing was stupid because people with food allergies don't just take random food from strangers at a party and eat it...like in this movie...I got a 8 year old cousin who is allergic to pineapples and if anyone other than his parents give him ANY TYPE OF FOOD he is like "this got pineapples in it":usureusure:...

At the funeral it is stated no one has her epipen...then she doesn't have it at the party either :mjlol:

Little girl with a food allergy who takes food from strangers and repeatedly doesn't carry the one thing with her that could save her life :mjlol:

You don't really want to start picking this movie apart the shyt was awful...virtually no one in this movie behaved like a logical human being at any point:mjlol:

Wait what... I thought the little girl was possessed the whole time. She was supposed to be allergic to peanuts but I remember there's a quick scene where it shows her eating peanut m&ms. Just like the part where she sleeps in the tree house and the mom warns her that she will catch pneumonia. The kid/demon says she doesnt care. So something like pneumonia has no affect on her. The demon had her allergies in check until the demon and cult decided to kill her off.
I need to watch this movie again

Last edited:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
saw this last night and thought it was just ok. the buildup was really slow and i left with a lot more questions than answers.

as ppl mentioned already, there was a lot to take in the last 30-40 minutes of the movie. they were going about 40 mph and decided to go 120.

i'm used to jump horror but this was way more intense. seeing a dysfunctional family interact while knowing a demon/cult is controlling their life is spooky. the score is some of the best and the timing was perfect.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
had my doubts about this movie in January and as usual I was right....just finished watchin this bore of a flick.....they just can't make scary movies anymore...:francis:

fukk was the point of this shyt...especially the ending.....:mindblown:

they decapitated a retarded white girl and tormented the son....for what?....:dahell:

Toni Collette is 0 for 2 with scary movies for me....:pacspit:
Jason Statham probably has a new movie coming out. Bet it's gonna be something bad ass you can sink your teeth into bro.

Or I can just jingle some keys in front of your face for a few minutes

:ufdup:Leave the genre then. We won't be missing you:obama:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Jason Statham probably has a new movie coming out. Bet it's gonna be something bad ass you can sink your teeth into bro.

Or I can just jingle some keys in front of your face for a few minutes

:ufdup:Leave the genre then. We won't be missing you:obama:
Charlie ain't even get it this bad in the movie
full