Hereditary (2018 Horror Film) Official Thread

All Star
Daps
So I was wondering about...the dog lol. In the end when Peter/Paimon goes to the treehouse, we see the body of a dog lying in the garden. I was like, what's this dog doing there :leostare:. Then the friend I went to see it with told me there was a dog at the beginning :dwillhuh: Now seeing this vids about the movie, indeed there's a dog in the very first scene (when the father enters Peter's room before the funeral). But I don't remember seeing the dog at any moment afterwards. Is it that dog they used to make Peter have the accident leading to Charlie's death? If so, why is the corpse back in the garden? And why does no one seem to realize the dog is missing? So many questions lol

I don't think so?

I remember the dog barking at the boy's door when Charlie was in his room... The part where the ball/head fell off and rolled to his bed.

I suppose it could have been a dream, tho, and you could be right

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
On the first viewing this is quite literally the worst movie I have ever seen...

On the second viewing, now that I knew what to look for...I caught most of the foreshadowing stuff and it was pretty cool...but the movie was still trash

On the third viewing...I think I caught just about all the reference...movie was still trash though...

The girl is allergic to peanuts but they showed her eating m&m's in the attic:mjlol:...you can hear the nuts in them crunching when she chews:mjlol:

Some of the stuff in the movie hints at the grandmother trying to prevent this from happening to...specifically the mental illness the other males suffer from...

Calling this some grand masterpiece of horror though:mjlol:...

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
On the first viewing this is quite literally the worst movie I have ever seen...

On the second viewing, now that I knew what to look for...I caught most of the foreshadowing stuff and it was pretty cool...but the movie was still trash

On the third viewing...I think I caught just about all the reference...movie was still trash though...

The girl is allergic to peanuts but they showed her eating m&m's in the attic:mjlol:...you can hear the nuts in them crunching when she chews:mjlol:

Some of the stuff in the movie hints at the grandmother trying to prevent this from happening to...specifically the mental illness the other males suffer from...

Calling this some grand masterpiece of horror though:mjlol:...
Dumb post. No one watches a movie they think is trash 3 times. :smugford:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You are aware of there being regular M&Ms and peanut M&Ms, correct?
hz0vsYLS_o.png

Just like the Power thread, you negros try to appear smarter than what you're watching and end up looking stupid as fukk :loldenzel2:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You are aware of there being regular M&Ms and peanut M&Ms, correct?
hz0vsYLS_o.png

Just like the Power thread, you negros try to appear smarter than what you're watching and end up looking stupid as fukk :loldenzel2:

Except regular m&m's are made out of peanut oil :mjlol:...pretty sure it still says to on the label:mjlol:

The entire food allergy thing was stupid because people with food allergies don't just take random food from strangers at a party and eat it...like in this movie...I got a 8 year old cousin who is allergic to pineapples and if anyone other than his parents give him ANY TYPE OF FOOD he is like "this got pineapples in it":usureusure:...

At the funeral it is stated no one has her epipen...then she doesn't have it at the party either :mjlol:

Little girl with a food allergy who takes food from strangers and repeatedly doesn't carry the one thing with her that could save her life :mjlol:

You don't really want to start picking this movie apart the shyt was awful...virtually no one in this movie behaved like a logical human being at any point:mjlol:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Except regular m&m's are made out of peanut oil :mjlol:...pretty sure it still says to on the label:mjlol:

The entire food allergy thing was stupid because people with food allergies don't just take random food from strangers at a party and eat it...like in this movie...I got a 8 year old cousin who is allergic to pineapples and if anyone other than his parents give him ANY TYPE OF FOOD he is like "this got pineapples in it":usureusure:...

At the funeral it is stated no one has her epipen...then she doesn't have it at the party either :mjlol:

Little girl with a food allergy who takes food from strangers and repeatedly doesn't carry the one thing with her that could save her life :mjlol:

You don't really want to start picking this movie apart the shyt was awful...virtually no one in this movie behaved like a logical human being at any point:mjlol:

Allergic to peanuts =/= allergic to peanut oil.

The Peanut Institute - Peanut Oil: No Allergens

And the little girl was being controlled by the cult....that whole sequence at the party, including her death.....did you not see the symbol of Paimon on the light pole when they were driving to the party?

If you don't like the movie cool but you're doing too much breh.

Fred.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Allergic to peanuts =/= allergic to peanut oil.

The Peanut Institute - Peanut Oil: No Allergens

And the little girl was being controlled by the cult....that whole sequence at the party, including her death.....did you not see the symbol of Paimon on the light pole when they were driving to the party?

If you don't like the movie cool but you're doing too much breh.

Fred.
foreal foreal
goddamn!