here console peasants let me build you a high end PC for $700

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
If this clown and that garbage set up is who you nikkas sent to "show and prove" PC gaming is the best..... Then nikka we laugh at u both and send a big " fukk outta hea" while laughing at both of you.
shyt was straight basura!

Vlad.

:childplease:

And yet that trash system is still better. Make all the smilies u want but until u prove other wise, :sitdown:

oh and we dont have to show or prove PC gaming is the best. Anyone with half a brain knows this

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
most people that are serious about playing those games competitively on any platform usually prefer something around 22-24". I think MLG uses 24" BenQ monitors
22-24 is the sweet spot for most people.

I personally use a 24, when I had my 27" iMac I felt it was too big...you are literally at a point in where your eyes are trying to cover more area...that hurts when you are in crucial battle moments.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
22-24 is the sweet spot for most people.

I personally use a 24, when I had my 27" iMac I felt it was too big...you are literally at a point in where your eyes are trying to cover more area...that hurts when you are in crucial battle moments.

yep, you basically want to be able to see every pixel, without really having to physically 'look around' the screen

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Umm value wise PC gaming is still better. you can build or buy a $600 system which is superior to these $400 ps4's/xbox one.....And building a PC is fun as hell. Having that satisfactory of powering on the beast u just created is :wow:

Of course a $600 system is superior (slightly) than an ps4 xbone. Its $600. Build a 400 buck computer and see how much fun you have. The main reason I stopped gaming on PC's was because my friends IRL play xbox. Not too many day to day people that I encounter have rigs at home set up for pc gaming. The graphics are better/smoother etc on PC of course. But consoles are practical. Its an easy package with a warranty. People of all ages play. Whereas PC gamers are a very narrow demographic so to speak. /rant

PC's are obviously better but there are a lot of trade offs

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Of course a $600 system is superior (slightly) than an ps4 xbone. Its $600. Build a 400 buck computer and see how much fun you have. The main reason I stopped gaming on PC's was because my friends IRL play xbox. Not too many day to day people that I encounter have rigs at home set up for pc gaming. The graphics are better/smoother etc on PC of course. But consoles are practical. Its an easy package with a warranty. People of all ages play. Whereas PC gamers are a very narrow demographic so to speak. /rant

I don't want to play Battlefield 4 with 10 year olds

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

u realize in todays market u can get a video card that is WAY SUPERIOR (not slightly as u stated) then the xbox 1 and ps4 for $200? And i would be gladly to pay an additional $100- $200 for a far more superior gaming experience if it exceeds $400.

And you are correct,not many people have gaming rigs because most people still think u need $1,000+ to build a decent rig when thats far from the truth...All these $1,000+ rigs are mostly future proofed rigs to last 5+ years for all parts. You can easily build a decent $400-$600 rig to last at least a couple of years that will be superior to todays current consoles...

So yeah, u can build a $400 gaming rig thats better then xbox1/ps4 but it wont hold a candle to the best of what PC has to offer

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
how In the hell do you stan PC gaming :troll:
back in the day man, PC blew consoles out the fukkin water and we had PC exclusives for days. Not quite true these days, consoles are catching up, but a mouse and keyboard will always be superior for shooters, and I'll always prefer consoles for sports games and platformers, though obviously you can connect a controller to your PC. Typically sports games are shytty ports on PC.