:camby: you just dont know what you are talking about :camby:

theres no serious gaming on consoles period :camby:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
halo, cod, super smash bros. now i know you're trolling

:dead: those arent serious bruh... quick, name the last halo tournament :stopitslime:

call of duty is only played at MLG :stopitslime:

super smash bros :dead: played only at the same tournaments that street fighter is played at :dead: where they have to rent out ball rooms in hotels because they cant fill arenas like PC tournaments :dead:

...So you question competitive gaming with BF4 , which has a $175,000 tournament going on NEXT WEEK, but bring up SUPER SMASH BROTHERS WHICH HAS NEVER HAD A BIG MONEY TOURNAMENT .. EVER.. :mindblown:

console stans "points" and arguments are so fukkin horrible :snoop:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I dont see the point in this debate. PC may have more power, but nobody is goin for a 700 dollar console anymore, and nobody wants to sell systems at a loss again.
Also PCs dont have the integration nor stability that consoles have. I cannot tell you how many times i have to mess around with .ini(s) to make a shytty coded game run correctly. Steam is the closest thing PCs have to Live or PSN..and its not really as convenient.
Consoles are for people who dont mind not having bleeding edge graphics and enjoy just plugging and playing.

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
most people that are serious about playing those games competitively on any platform usually prefer something around 22-24". I think MLG uses 24" BenQ monitors

I agree but what I was originally saying was that PCs generally require smaller screens and consoles are generally played at a further distance. Most people already have regular size televisions. Most people don't have 22-24 inch monitors laying around. Thus, to really enjoy a PC you really need to get a gaming monitor (an extra expense) on top of the $700
:dead: those arent serious bruh... quick, name the last halo tournament :stopitslime:

call of duty is only played at MLG :stopitslime:

super smash bros :dead: played only at the same tournaments that street fighter is played at :dead: where they have to rent out ball rooms in hotels because they cant fill arenas like PC tournaments :dead:

...So you question competitive gaming with BF4 , which has a $175,000 tournament going on NEXT WEEK, but bring up SUPER SMASH BROTHERS WHICH HAS NEVER HAD A BIG MONEY TOURNAMENT .. EVER.. :mindblown:

console stans "points" and arguments are so fukkin horrible :snoop:

I have both console + PC. Been playing pc's since Counter strike 1.3. No stanning over here. However, value wise not much is touching consoles. Building a pc sucks, its not fun. A lot of times shyt doesn't work as planned. And 700 buck console is flabby and sick status. (in the realm of PC's)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This is a trash set up and you can get more for 600 bucks. This is one big troll as u can't be serious.... You probably are a WiiU Stan in here posing as a gamer.

vlad.

By TODAY'S PC standards, it is trash. But That "trash" unit will shyt all over ps4/xbox one. Shouldnt that tell you something? :heh:

consoles :scusthov:

PC gaming :wow: :salute:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I agree but what I was originally saying was that PCs generally require smaller screens and consoles are generally played at a further distance. Most people already have regular size televisions. Most people don't have 22-24 inch monitors laying around. Thus, to really enjoy a PC you really need to get a gaming monitor (an extra expense) on top of the $700

I have both console + PC. Been playing pc's since Counter strike 1.3. No stanning over here. However, value wise not much is touching consoles. Building a pc sucks, its not fun. A lot of times shyt doesn't work as planned. And 700 buck console is flabby and sick status. (in the realm of PC's)

the computer I built in the original post is not :flabbynsick: its actually a very top of the line computer (ith as the best gaming processor in it and a good video card.. I personally would spend more on a video card and way better motherboard and case , but thats not the point , the point is everyone on this forum think it takes $3000 to build a top of line computer)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Umm value wise PC gaming is still better. you can build or buy a $600 system which is superior to these $400 ps4's/xbox one.....And building a PC is fun as hell. Having that satisfactory of powering on the beast u just created is :wow:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

:what: you don't need to be a competitive fps player to enjoy a PC

I don't see the distinction when you can be on pc or console, playing the same game, on the same screen, with the same controller. it's only the conventions of the past that make you think one is more 'suited' to a smaller or larger screen

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
By TODAY'S PC standards, it is trash. But That "trash" unit will shyt all over ps4/xbox one. Shouldnt that tell you something? :heh:

consoles :scusthov:

PC gaming :wow: :salute:

If this clown and that garbage set up is who you nikkas sent to "show and prove" PC gaming is the best..... Then nikka we laugh at u both and send a big " fukk outta hea" while laughing at both of you.
shyt was straight basura!

Vlad.

:childplease: