here console peasants let me build you a high end PC for $700

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
There is no space in my living room for something like this.

11-156-300-TS
because every PC case looks like that :aicmon:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At one point i was looking into those but most of the spots i was looking at for builds said to not use those as they were more prone to over heating, some GPUs wouldnt fit in them, and some didnt have options for optical drives. So i said fukk it.

who needs an optical drive on a PC. and both mini itx cases i have fit full GPU's

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
At one point i was looking into those but most of the spots i was looking at for builds said to not use those as they were more prone to over heating, some GPUs wouldnt fit in them, and some didnt have options for optical drives. So i said fukk it.
look for the antec isk 600

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Build me something for cheap. I need one for my moms but I cba to look for parts :feedme:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It's funny to watch you PC dude encouraging this budget PC shyt, knowing damn well y'all aren't gaming on a budget PC :beli:

the average PC gamer games on something incredibly worse than the computer originally listed in this thread. The PC posted in the original post can play any game on high-ultra settings... Majority of PC gamers have pretty old computers thats why theirs so many settings on PC games and it usually optimizes it for your PC soon as you open the game for the first time with "recommended settings"

the thing with your horrible arguments is that you put PC gaming on pedestal like its p*ssy. You guys EXPECT every PC to run at ULTRA Settings (:mindblown:) but when we bring up computers that might run a game on say medium settings youll be like "this computer is trash :scusthov: " all while yall game on shyt that cant even run games as good as the computer that runs games at medium settings :mindblown:

your(console peasants) arguments are literally the worst fukkin arguments ive ever read :mindblown:

look at the last 10 or so posts in this thread :mindblown:

I cant buy a PC, because all the cases look ugly :mindblown:

then proceeds to link some green glowing crazy case, but ignores that theres regular black cases around :mindblown:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
the average PC gamer games on something incredibly worse than the computer originally listed in this thread. The PC posted in the original post can play any game on high-ultra settings... Majority of PC gamers have pretty old computers thats why theirs so many settings on PC games and it usually optimizes it for your PC soon as you open the game for the first time with "recommended settings"

the thing with your horrible arguments is that you put PC gaming on pedestal like its p*ssy. You guys EXPECT every PC to run at ULTRA Settings (:mindblown:) but when we bring up computers that might run a game on say medium settings youll be like "this computer is trash :scusthov: " all while yall game on shyt that cant even run games as good as the computer that runs games at medium settings :mindblown:

your(console peasants) arguments are literally the worst fukkin arguments ive ever read :mindblown:

look at the last 10 or so posts in this thread :mindblown:

I cant buy a PC, because all the cases look ugly :mindblown:

then proceeds to link some green glowing crazy case, but ignores that theres regular black cases around :mindblown:

You ain't need to type all that out nikka you know you're not gaming on a PC like in the OP :aicmon:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You ain't need to type all that out nikka you know you're not gaming on a PC like in the OP :aicmon:

what in the actual fukk does THAT got to do with anything :mindblown: im not building that that computer for me, im building it for yall.. man what the fukk kind of arguments is this ?

and my processor is a i7-3770k (the one in the original post is a 4770k, the newer version) and my GPU is a 670 GTX, which isnt really lapping the 270 like that... so what the fukk you talkin about ?