here console peasants let me build you a high end PC for $700

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Didnt courtdog son you into the underworld?

Why do PC dudes need you to play with them?

Niqqaz really think we gonna give up console gaming for 800 dollar setup.

No.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
ASrock motherboards are pure trash...especially because they are so finicky about what type of RAM they will have...or maybe it's just me...I've had 3 issues with motherboards in my entire life and they were all ASRock boards...

Not really feeling that power supply either...no option for SLI...and if you upgrade your card you are probably going to have to upgrade your power supply...

Not a bad set up though...anyone clowning it is a clown themselves...thats pretty good for the price and specs wise would smoke a next gen console and maybe a next...next gen console...

Problem is that PC games evolve graphically way faster than console games do...so realistically that card could get you buy on all settings on ultra for a max of maybe...a year and a half...

But a larger case and SLI....pppfff...you can eat good for a minute...

:russ: I threw that set up together in like 5 minutes once I saw that deal for that i7-4770k :noah: very tempted to buy that myself if I didnt already own a 3770k :blessed:

Me personally? My motherboards are top of the line motherboards (I think my cheapest motherboard in recent memory is around $120) because of expansion problems that comes along with cheaper motherboards. But that motherboard has all the core features and can support the processor/gpu/16GB of ram/usb 3.0/sata so :manny:

the computer (put together in like 5 minutes) has some future proofing, but I would personally go with many different parts myself, but then again I dont mind spending more. This was more for people complaining it takes so much money to build a high end computer, and with the i7-4770k and the r9 270, will be able to play like you said any game for the next foreseeable future on high-max settings fairly easy, never dipping below 60 fps and at 1080p

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Didnt courtdog son you into the underworld?

Why do PC dudes need you to play with them?

Niqqaz really think we gonna give up console gaming for 800 dollar setup.

No.

courtdog has never sonned anyone.. ever.. let alone an alpha fukkin male like me get the fukk outta here beta :camby:

look at how the console players keep adding $110 to the price tag of the PC I put even listed with the pricing next to the parts :dead:

multiple of them keep saying $800, it clearly says $700 :dead:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
3poXlru.jpg

:laff: :laff: :laff:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
courtdog has never sonned anyone.. ever.. let alone an alpha fukkin male like me get the fukk outta here beta :camby:

look at how the console players keep adding $110 to the price tag of the PC I put even listed with the pricing next to the parts :dead:

multiple of them keep saying $800, it clearly says $700 :dead:

the ps4 is 399 u simpleton

I hate to say it, but the xbox one to me is a better value

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So a PC built back in 2006 with a mid-tier graphics card is gonna today run PC games at the level of Beyond Two Souls? GTA 5? The Last of Us at 720p?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:russ: I threw that set up together in like 5 minutes once I saw that deal for that i7-4770k :noah: very tempted to buy that myself if I didnt already own a 3770k :blessed:

Me personally? My motherboards are top of the line motherboards (I think my cheapest motherboard in recent memory is around $120) because of expansion problems that comes along with cheaper motherboards. But that motherboard has all the core features and can support the processor/gpu/16GB of ram/usb 3.0/sata so :manny:

the computer (put together in like 5 minutes) has some future proofing, but I would personally go with many different parts myself, but then again I dont mind spending more. This was more for people complaining it takes so much money to build a high end computer, and with the i7-4770k and the r9 270, will be able to play like you said any game for the next foreseeable future on high-max settings fairly easy, never dipping below 60 fps and at 1080p
I knew I went back and forth with you but thanks for the $85 you got me back on my 4770K. Called Microcenter and they credited my card over the phone which wouldn't have happened with out this thread. Thanks.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
thing about consoles they more of a party gaming device

It's more for tha "social" gamer or sports gamer

PC is more for tha personal hardcore gamer, if somebody come over to your house it would be hard to play multiplayer on your computer together.....

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So a PC built back in 2006 with a mid-tier graphics card is gonna today run PC games at the level of Beyond Two Souls? GTA 5? The Last of Us at 720p?

Easily. I had a 8800 GTX Ultra in 2006. It can still play Battlefield on high settings with 64 players

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
thing about consoles they more of a party gaming device

It's more for tha "social" gamer or sports gamer

PC is more for tha personal hardcore gamer, if somebody come over to your house it would be hard to play multiplayer on your computer together.....

I feel you but the problem is this:

Most of this board fronts like they're hard core gamers. They sit around all day talking about shyt like GPUs, and resolution, and polygon counts, and all this other nerdy shyt the average "social" gamer doesn't give a fukk about. The top 3 best sellers for the PS4 is all FPS, and #1 is "Call of Duty". That's who the average gamer is. Not these cats.

But when you ask them "ok, so why not get a gaming PC?" they :whoa: and "look at these nerds!"

Nerds? Cats got 10,000 posts on here arguing about video games, in some cases going back years, to SOHH. :russ:

Fred.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

Most of this board fronts like they're hard core gamers. They sit around all day talking about shyt like GPUs, and resolution, and polygon counts, and all this other nerdy shyt the average "social" gamer doesn't give a fukk about. The top 3 best sellers for the PS4 is all FPS, and #1 is "Call of Duty". That's who the average gamer is. Not these cats.

But when you ask them "ok, so why not get a gaming PC?" they :whoa: and "look at these nerds!"

Nerds? Cats got 10,000 posts on here arguing about video games, in some cases going back years, to SOHH. :russ:

Fred.
The spec wars have been comedy these past few months but mean nothing if it's in a low tier box that can never be changed :laugh:

Audible101

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Göteborg, Sverige

Fred.

I think price is the biggest reason.